Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You guys should probably check the arms sticky, sarri just answered this question.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Just a heads up: If we get tier (Unless you get split runs, you shouldn't get tier) Arms is ahead of Fury by a small margin on Patchwerk.
    Just quoting myself.

Just some clarification: Arms get a lot from the tier, and with the 4set it is ahead of Fury be the smallest of margins. If you're in a guild that does 10 split runs, go ahead and get tier, but if you're in a guild that simply does one run let other classes get the tier. We can do really well as Fury without tier, where as some other classes and specs gain a lot by having the tier.

The fights where we Arms has a big advantage over Fury is in the later half of the instance, meaning that most people will be able to get a fair few clears before they need to be able to play an fully optimized Arms.
    Last edited by Warriorsarri; 2015-06-20 at 09:00 PM.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

7+ Year Old Account
    Just quoting myself.

Just some clarification: Arms get a lot from the tier, and with the 4set it is ahead of Fury be the smallest of margins. If you're in a guild that does 10 split runs, go ahead and get tier, but if you're in a guild that simply does one run let other classes get the tier. We can do really well as Fury without tier, where as some other classes and specs gain a lot by having the tier.

The fights where we Arms has a big advantage over Fury is in the later half of the instance, meaning that most people will be able to get a fair few clears before they need to be able to play an fully optimized Arms.
    Is this implying you are going to play fury next week o.0

I'm one of those that can utilize the split raids for tier tokens. With that said, I'll play whatever is the strongest for progress on any given fight, if it's Arms, Fury, Elemental or Bench we'll see in one and a half week.
    My Stream

Deleted
    I'm one of those that can utilize the split raids for tier tokens. With that said, I'll play whatever is the strongest for progress on any given fight, if it's Arms, Fury, Elemental or Bench we'll see in one and a half week.
    Never seen any logs from your fury skills on Gruul and other figths where fury is better

Btw... I hope fury will be the spec to play on most fights cause arms is really zzzzzz

I play what's best for progress. With the gear I had available at the time Arms was stronger than Fury for me. On Farm I play whatever I gain the most enjoyment out of. ☺
    My Stream

Just quoting myself.

Was this from your own PTR tests, or sims? If the latter, could you post a link with recent sim results? The only recent one I've seen is the one with 79.5k arms DPS, which is apparently incorrect (based on comments in the fury thread). Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    We really don't need a new thread everytime another PTR build goes up. Especially only to link what's already repeated in 4 other threads and on the main page of every WoW fansite + twitter account.
    Sorry dad, but this wasn't on the main page of every WoW fansite when posted, and I already said I thought it was new information when it wasn't.

I don't intend to make my finds public just yet, as I need to test and verify that things actually are as they seem to be. Don't want to show things that are wrong, nor do I want to withhold information from the community.
    My Stream

I don't intend to make my finds public just yet, as I need to test and verify that things actually are as they seem to be. Don't want to show things that are wrong, nor do I want to withhold information from the community.
    Aka: I don't want to give away my secrets until I have new secrets to beat the competition with.

Aka: I don't want to give away my secrets until I have new secrets to beat the competition with.
    Lol.

Just some random words so I can get 10 characters to be able to post.

Don't want to do the same thing as Back in Siege, where I made my finds public and got Arms shafted in response.
    My Stream

I was wondering if a 75%-80% MS reset + CS to generate rage change be better than 100% MS reset ?

That 4pc prot "bonus" makes me want to punch someone in the fucking face. Last stand is the most garbage "tanking" cooldown in the fucking game. God dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Sorry dad, but this wasn't on the main page of every WoW fansite when posted, and I already said I thought it was new information when it wasn't.
    No problem son, but anyone who has played this game for more than a tier knows that the info gets posted around every website within hours of a new build going up. It's not exactly rocket surgery.

And that still has nothing to do with the point made; we don't need a new thread with every PTR build. Not for the least of which because the conversation becomes cluttered due to people talking about 3-4 different specs in the same thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way that the 2 piece will interact with the 4 piece past a week, it'll be changed. They can't let Arms be anything but boring to play, and god forbid it perform on par with Fury at single target. Even similar performance would require a hammer to the face.

I'd love to MS every GCD on a cleave fight after an expansion of WW all day every day, but I think that's too good to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

No problem son, but anyone who has played this game for more than a tier knows that the info gets posted around every website within hours of a new build going up. It's not exactly rocket surgery.

And that still has nothing to do with the point made; we don't need a new thread with every PTR build. Not for the least of which because the conversation becomes cluttered due to people talking about 3-4 different specs in the same thread.
    What the hell is with all of these sub-100 posters acting like they own the place? It's like they don't know who you are. I see them in Collision's Fury thread too.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    There's no way that the 2 piece will interact with the 4 piece past a week, it'll be changed. They can't let Arms be anything but boring to play, and god forbid it perform on par with Fury at single target. Even similar performance would require a hammer to the face.

I'd love to MS every GCD on a cleave fight after an expansion of WW all day every day, but I think that's too good to be true.
    Hey we can always hope it remains this way, can't we?
    On a serious note i think it was about time for Arms to actually be competitive in this expansion (to other top tier dps specs) and i really hope besides the dull playstyle it has they can change it without destroying it's potential again.

Fury 2pc: Critical strike bonus to Wild Strikes increased to 100% from 50%
    Fury 4pc: Cooldown reduction to Recklessness increased to 25 sec from 20 sec.

Were these reverted at some point? They're no longer in the wowhead changelog. I can't test them in game yet, but the tooltips are the old ones as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Fury 2pc: Critical strike bonus to Wild Strikes increased to 100% from 50%
    Fury 4pc: Cooldown reduction to Recklessness increased to 25 sec from 20 sec.

Were these reverted at some point? They're no longer in the wowhead changelog. I can't test them in game yet, but the tooltips are the old ones as well.
    No it's the live version we have right now, the tooltips are just outdated and will probably stay like that till next week if not for a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by T1berius View Post
    and nerfed
    arms but not fury