Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No. Sadly, there is no cure for blood elf-itis either. Hence why belves make up 99.999% of all characters running around Orgrimmar on any given weekend.
    Filthy liar, no one runs around Orgrimmar anymore.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alzoron View Post
    Filthy liar, no one runs around Orgrimmar anymore.
    Oh how I miss those days of spamming spacebar on Orgrimmar's roof.
    Putin khuliyo

See North Korea says a lot of things.

I can say with reasonable certainty, they don't have it.

They're full of shit and we should laugh at them.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

7+ Year Old Account
    Well if thats the case perhaps the entire world needs to play nice and be nice to them and just maybe they will share the vaccines with everyone although the odds of that is like the odds of the cubs winning the world series 00000.0001%

One way to find out: Drop some ebola on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they did!

I honestly can't stand how unfair it is for the citizens of NK. It's disgusting that they have to live with this kinda crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The best part of this: AIDS vs. anythings else is a completely different set of variables. They lie even in the same sentence within itself.. The statement isn't even comedy, it's sheer asshatery on NK to even boast about issues higher than they could ever fathom. Aside from NK getting their butt handed to them, they can barely keep their own executive staff in place. They've literally executed 50 top end direct advisors to the highest ranking official in the country. RIPinpeace NK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antereon View Post
    One way to find out: Drop some ebola on them.
    They would be fully infected within a month. Tops

As I grow older, I understand more and more the terrible tragedy that I was born in America instead of the greatest nation in the universe, North Korea. I am so envious of all their Great Leader's many accomplishments, their national food that totally isn't Japanese, and the overwhelming joy of watching their family members be abused and murdered when they do traitorous things like wonder if the Great Leader really did walk to the moon and back over a weekend, while writing dozens of books and composing dozens of operas, any of which would reduce all other world leaders to tears of jealousy and self-hatred.

But do they know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch ????

They claimed this a few years ago with the bird flu, and again in the 90's with whatever was in the news then.

It's so sad seeing an entire country act like that attention seeking kid we all knew in primary school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Executing people is not really a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    They claimed this a few years ago with the bird flu, and again in the 90's with whatever was in the news then.

It's so sad seeing an entire country act like that attention seeking kid we all knew in primary school.
    North Korea is more like an unholy hybrid of the attention-seeking kid and the derpy kid who sat in the corner eating paste.