7+ Year Old Account

How can hunters do the Double-Proc trinket thing?

Wondering how I can pull this off.

Glaive Toss is the only thing that does not proc combat when cast. However only some trinkets proc on the cast on GT, not all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Glaive Toss is the only thing that does not proc combat when cast. However only some trinkets proc on the cast on GT, not all.
    Nothing else we could use? No item or ability? I mean there has to be a way, I hope there is at least.

No items proc trinkets, however for some casters, using defensive abilities(eg. Ice Barrier, Life Tap, Power word: Shield) do proc certain trinkets.

The only trinket I can remember being able to proc off GT initial cast is Ticking Ebon Detonator(Siege of Orgrimmar), which procced off dismiss pet even.

No items proc trinkets, however for some casters, using defensive abilities(eg. Ice Barrier, Life Tap, Power word: Shield) do proc certain trinkets.

The only trinket I can remember being able to proc off GT initial cast is Ticking Ebon Detonator(Siege of Orgrimmar), which procced off dismiss pet even.
    lol I remember with that trinket if you so much as exhale in its direction it would go off.

That siegecrafter trinket use to proc from talking to a flight master xD

It procs if you fart in its general direction. trap something proc, turn on trap thrower it procs. hands down the weirdest trinket in the game when it comes to procs