Deleted

Question Friends List - Friend Location

Hello, I am reposting this from the official WoW EU forums, mainly because my question appears to be ignored and there appears to be a higher concentration of people here who might be helpful enough.

Is there a specific way or an addon perchance that allows me to see the detailed location in which someone in my friendlist is? For example, instead of:
    Billypvp, Level 100 Warrior; Undercity
    or Jimbob, Level 94 Mage; Stormwind City,

this instead:
    Billypvp, Level 100 Warrior; The Apothecarium
    Jimbob, Level 94 Mage; Trade District

Thanks!

There isn't any more information than the friendlist already displays. It knows the zone, but thats it.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2015-06-20 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Typos

Are you stalking people?

Without the use of additional addons used by both players, then no that isn't available.
    That is likely for a good reason, since simply adding to friends can be done without the involvement of the other player.
    And could be used for harassment purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And could be used for harassment purposes.
    Of course, though I never imagined it would work that way so easily. I meant to use it for people who have me in their friendlist too, so it would be with their consent.

Strangely enough, the Friends List does show me in which sub-zone of a zone some people in my Friends List are, but this only seems to occur with people who have me added to their list in return, and only after they left the previous zone in which they were. I should have mentioned this earlier, but that is what I based this post upon, hoping it was a legit feature in the game.