Page 1 of 2
LastLast

HfC Weakaura Package

Weakauras

So I've posted this on reddit already and I though this is a good spot to post it aswell. Here is my Weakaura Package for HfC, as i've done almost all of the Heroic and normal testing I have gone through logs and stuff to make these Weakauras, not all of them are 100% tested (Archimonde for example, since he was only tested once). Mythic abilities aren't in yet, but I will add them as I kill them.

It tracks important debuffs / buffs on bosses, it may be replicant with DBM at some points, but I like to see how long the Duration of Debuffs are to plan ahead, and there are some custom code WA's aswell that are very handy. Also tracks all important Debuffs for tanks and your tankpartner (Healers might like that aswell, if you want to see how many debuffs a tank has of a certain abilitiy)

The "Full Package" in the Spreadsheet isn't put together by me, so if I update a single Weakaura I will only update the Boss-specific Group, so keep that in mind if you're using the full package it might be outdated. (A friend of mine put them all together in one group) I will leave them Boss-Specific though for better overview for myself and less importing if only one thing gets changed.

The Spreadsheet itself might seem messy right now, but I honestly don't really care too much about the look of it. If it works thats all that matters.

There are other tabs at the Bottom aswell for BrF/CM/Classes, you can use them if you want to, but they are mainly there so I have backup stuff, and some of those Classes might not even have Level 90+ things in it

Everything else should be explained in the Spreadsheet itself, have fun with the Weakauras and good luck in 6.2 everyone.

Thanks again for the Weak Auras! And blowing up the raid on Fel Lord
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

Deleted
    Thanks for making them and sharing them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the share, really appreciated m8!

I took the link from your pastebin. Love it, much appreciated. Looking forward your Mythic WAs. Good luck in HFC

Thank you very much!

Deleted
    I've never used WA before (always been a TMW kinda guy but I can feel the raid leader's gaze upon me whenever she mentions WA) and I have a question.

I've imported all of yours (thanks, by the way ), and for each group there's a bunch of children that represent the mechanics to watch out for, that all display in a line across the screen. If I'm affected by, say, the third debuff in the group, am I right in thinking that the debuff will appear where the first icon in that group is?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruge View Post
    I've never used WA before (always been a TMW kinda guy but I can feel the raid leader's gaze upon me whenever she mentions WA) and I have a question.

I've imported all of yours (thanks, by the way ), and for each group there's a bunch of children that represent the mechanics to watch out for, that all display in a line across the screen. If I'm affected by, say, the third debuff in the group, am I right in thinking that the debuff will appear where the first icon in that group is?
    yep that is correct, and if you have 2debuffs up at the same time the 2nd one will extend itself to the right from the first one. If you wish to change this to the left or make it up/downwards you can change that in the "Group" tab

Deleted
    Magical, thanks a lot for that Looking forward to trying 'em out!

Reloe not sure if you will get this in time, but I'm curious as to what addon/mod the 4 frames on the right side of screenshots are, the ones displaying boss and adds. Right now my UI doesn't track it quite as nice as that, and I need something similar for multidotting.

thx mate

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigon View Post
    Reloe not sure if you will get this in time, but I'm curious as to what addon/mod the 4 frames on the right side of screenshots are, the ones displaying boss and adds. Right now my UI doesn't track it quite as nice as that, and I need something similar for multidotting.

thx mate
    It's SUF(Shadowed Unit Frames)

I took the link from your pastebin.
    Last edited by allhenyia; 2015-06-24 at 07:53 AM.

Deleted
    none of these are working for me

Quote Originally Posted by Osheri View Post
    none of these are working for me
    that's on your end though, possibly didn't follow the instructions correctly or something. Can't really help you if you don't tell me information about what you have done (which language are you playing on for example) etc.

Deleted
    Thanks for sharing this, they're working great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    that's on your end though, possibly didn't follow the instructions correctly or something. Can't really help you if you don't tell me information about what you have done (which language are you playing on for example) etc.
    pretty much took the package weakaura string and added them. But they arent triggering for some reason. Same with a guildy of mine which i pasted them to. English language

pretty much took the package weakaura string and added them. But they arent triggering for some reason. Same with a guildy of mine which i pasted them to. English language
    If you're using the "full package" thats not my responibility, as I wrote in the spreadhseet, those packages are things that friends or guildies of mine put together for them because they like it to have it in one package. So it might be possible that those guys are playing on a german client and you have to change the stuff under the "Load" Tab to english again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    If you're using the "full package" thats not my responibility, as I wrote in the spreadhseet, those packages are things that friends or guildies of mine put together for them because they like it to have it in one package. So it might be possible that those guys are playing on a german client and you have to change the stuff under the "Load" Tab to english again.
    There is nothing I can see under load tab that has anything to do with German. The only thing that is ticked is Zone and says "Hellfire Citadel"

There is nothing I can see under load tab that has anything to do with German. The only thing that is ticked is Zone and says "Hellfire Citadel"
    then I have absolutley no clue why it's not loading for you :/ I assume you have updated your addon, nothing else I can think of anymore

Deleted
    I have the same issue. I tried 3 different WA's to HFC and none of them will load. Only thing turn on in load settings is zone: Hellfire Citadel. ;( so sad.