Kentucky Man, the younger sibling of the fabled Florida Man!

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headli...308533051.html

The Pike County sheriff obtained arrest warrants Friday after a video was posted online showing a man running naked through Walmart, pouring milk on himself and yelling he was on fire.
    I go to Wal-Mart all the time, and I never get to see off-the-wall batshit crazy stuff like this. I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headli...308533051.html

I go to Wal-Mart all the time, and I never get to see off-the-wall batshit crazy stuff like this. I'm disappointed.
    You need to go to the right Walmarts. I bet he was on bathsalts of Flakka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You need to go to the right Walmarts. I bet he was on bathsalts of Flakka.
    More like a jack ass fan... They arrested both the guy who filmed and the guy running around. He also wore a mask to hide his identity... I'm guessing you didn't click the link...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Who was following him though and filming.

Florida man has squirrely, maybe kentucky man has Garry the Gopher

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    More like a jack ass fan... They arrested both the guy who filmed and the guy running around. He also wore a mask to hide his identity... I'm guessing you didn't click the link...
    I was going to say the dude filming it looked like an accomplice, thanks for clearing that up. I watched it with no volume.

The sheriff was grinning as he talked but he says he's going to put them in jail when he catches them. They've issued warrants for them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I take my hat off to someone willing to make the doldrum of day to day life just that bit more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The sheriff was grinning as he talked but he says he's going to put them in jail when he catches them. They've issued warrants for them.
    Besides making him pay for the milk and a fine... I don't see why they would want to throw him in jail.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    As far as I know there is only one Walmart in Pike County, and I guess I went there a couple days to early sadly.
    But hey at least he kept his socks on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Besides making him pay for the milk and a fine... I don't see why they would want to throw him in jail.
    He was naked so indecent exposure?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    He was naked so indecent exposure?
    Yeah... I really don't see why we'd want to throw people in for what amounts to a harmless "prank" (streaking).

10+ Year Old Account
    "The sheriff believes it was planned." No shit sherlock!

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha victim less crime, fine them make them pay for the milk, banned them from the store, Hope I get to see the footage on YouTube!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't that be older sibling? Kentucky became a state over 50 years before Florida did.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters