Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In WoW, I'd love to see a lot more customization options. Transmogrification was a good step in the right direction, but I'd love to see more. Body types at character creation, armor paints/dyes, mount customization (grooming, horn styles, armor, etc), and so on.

Within reason would be fine (so you couldn't do something like a 10-foot dwarf). It just bothers me that you currently can't tell the difference between a male warrior and a male mage of the same race if you strip all their gear off and stand them side by side. That being said, I'm not asking for realism. I'm just asking for more options, so we don't have clone armies running around.

Drawing on armor would also be cool, but I just imagine that people would abuse it to do stuff like draw dicks all over their characters.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-06-22 at 01:10 PM.

I have imagined many times the world of Sanctuary in Diablo, and the prospective of an open world gameplay but from a torchlight diablo perspective always seemed intriguing and intersting to me. It reminds of my experience of playing the Sacred game if anyone else is familiar with it.

Wouldn't it be cool to explore the world of Sanctuary in the WoW style map, but from the characteristic diablo perspective on gameplay? That looks epic in my mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    A MOBA style top-view game that tried to incorporate a serious PvE aspect. I really don't see why this wouldn't work as a side thing and I think it'd actually be extremely cool and enjoyable.
    This idea has been on my wish list for the longest time. Number 2 of the OP is pretty much the same thing.
    I have tons of custom maps that were exactly this from WC3, and something along these lines would make me soooooo happy.
    They could even have an overarching storyline, where you have to go through multiple maps as you go.
    Adventure style!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by GLorym View Post
    2. For a long time now I've wanted, and expected, to see a map in League of Legends or DotA2 that simulates a dungeon or raid, an adventure based on PvE environment. My argument is that it makes perfect sense as there are roles within the characters, and there are tanks, melee, ranged dps and support/healers. I have played several similar maps on WC3 Frozen Throne, and I loved the MOBA perspective of PVE gameplay. Enfo team survival is something that is quite popular, but I am more inclined towards a more complex PVE map with different levels of gameplay. There were/are very good mods on the WC3 Frozen Throne engine, but I truly don't understand why RIOT hasn't done one already when they have everything already set for it.

The Dota 2 Reborn patch is adding custom games to the Dota game itself, rather than an extra download, so maybe you'll see that?
    I know there was the Wrath King update that was PvE, you just killed a bunch of enemies as they flooded in, but it was more like a wave based game that wasn't really much teamwork as it was "Stand at this opening and kill stuff"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The Dota 2 Reborn patch is adding custom games to the Dota game itself, rather than an extra download, so maybe you'll see that?
    I know there was the Wrath King update that was PvE, you just killed a bunch of enemies as they flooded in, but it was more like a wave based game that wasn't really much teamwork as it was "Stand at this opening and kill stuff"
    That's another style of custom map from back in WC3 days I'd love to see. A variation on tower defense, but instead it's hero defense.
    You choose your champion, and defend on a lane style map vs waves of monsters that keep coming.
    Short breaks between each wave to purchase stuff from shops at base, heal up, points of interest all over the map that if you take the time to go find you will get something nifty for doing so.
    Perhaps little mini bosses at the extreme edges that if you can kill while still holding down the fort you get something uber out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Deleted
    Id like to see an open world game like GTA but with fully destructable buildings, and blowing holes in the ground.

Or something like Diablo but with raids etc.

Also I want to see games that are actually finished when they are released.

I wish there was:

a trials game that was fully 3d, rather than fixed angle.

an MMO as good as Asheron's Call during it's first few years.

an open world THPS game (with full editing ability). Open world off-road as well (mx, trucks, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    A MOBA style top-view game that tried to incorporate a serious PvE aspect. I really don't see why this wouldn't work as a side thing and I think it'd actually be extremely cool and enjoyable.
    You could try Dota 2 Reborn, it will have Custom maps so it'll have a lot of community created maps, including PVE ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was a game
    1. Massive Multiplayer Online
    2. No "white" damage all skill based with decent servers to provide minimal latency
    3. combat similar to that of any solo adventure game where abilities have no bright telegraphic indicators. A lock on System and block/dodging.
    4. Didn't rely heavily on CC, and didn't have triage healing. There were absorbs but no real effective healing inside combat.
    5. Story driven with a small dev team that would produce the game they envisioned without 3rd party input.
    6. Double Jumping and puzzles similar to that of a Zelda game

Deleted
    boobies.

Boobies!

BO.obies!

BoOBIes!

BOOBIES!!!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    boobies.

Boobies!

BO.obies!

BoOBIes!

BOOBIES!!!!1!
    Slow down there sailor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Slow down there sailor.
    you have no idea of the depth of my.
    love.

Destiny with racing and space battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I want an MMO with:

A solid engine that doesn't suffer from any jittering, has semi-realistic graphics (Enough that it doesn't look like a cartoon but not real-world graphics)
    Z-Axis gameplay incorporated into the game at a core level.
    Skillshot based ranged attacks, optional aiming lines if deemed necessary.
    Aimed Melee attacks, pointer based.
    A Character story while leveling.
    Interactive dungeons or randomised dungeons. Have one of say three routes available on entry or the ability to choose a path.
    A single difficulty of raiding, call it 15 for a figure. Large enough that it's not an extended party but small enough to be manageable.
    Focus on PvP balance.
    Destructible instanced zones where applicable.
    No servers, you pick a world to zone into. Can go from a high pop to a low pop world if you want.
    Melee aren't given the shaft on most bosses, ranged will actually be forced to work.
    Triage healing, Tanks aren't instantly fucked over repeatedly necessitating massive heals.
    Support role with specs.
    No pures, everyone's a hybrid and will have access to at least either a Tank, Healer or Support role.

Probably a bunch of other things in there too but after playing WoW, TOR, NWO and Wildstar, I want an MMO that pools all of the elements from those games that I enjoyed.

Id like to see more specific content/lore associated with ones character/race.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Diablo 2 loot, Black Desert character customization, Witcher 3 or Kotor's story telling, and then Monster Hunter gearing system, oh and Dragon Age Inquisitions crafting
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take Divinity: Original Sin's approach to Co-Op. Give it a vast open world with decisions minor and major that affect the game world like the Witcher. Put in great exploration like Fallout 3. With the combat of a game like Darksiders, Devil May Cry, etc.

Throw in time travel with locales like Feudal Japan, Medieval England, Sci Fi, and Post-Apocalyse. That would be my dream game. Too ambitious to be done currently though probably.

Hm, right now I am thinking how awesome would it be for Blizzard to reveal they are working on their most massive and ambitious project ever, that they have been working on it for decades and it has been in the background forever, and that it turns out to be a new revolutionizing game (just like WoW was when it came out) that would sprout out of the combination of the Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo Universes into a single unimaginably huge and immersive world with an innovative gameplay mix from all those games.

Seriously, only Blizzard have the story, world and experience prefaces and requirements to strive towards something like that, but a project of this scale is, I think, pretty much the only thing that would truly stand out from everything else just like WoW did in its prime.