Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Never happened to me. And yet, french are well known for being assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Never. You'd expect it to happen often in NYC, but nope.
    Come out to Long Island, it will happen more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Come out to Long Island, it will happen more.
    Oh god no please. Anything out of Manhattan gives me blood clots.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one hasn't told me to fuck off before or at least I don't remember (enough alcohol will do that to your memories) because I mind my own damn business like I was taught.

Deleted
    Don't think a stranger ever told me that..

I was called "fucking bitch", guess it's about the same? Ah, customer service on phone. Was there for 2 months - never again It was like dying, every day

10+ Year Old Account
    About a year ago, when I was in a 7/11. Some fatass was harassing this employee behind the counter, calling her a "fucking bitch" and a "whore", all because they didn't have any more hotdogs in stock. Without being a retarded "White Knight", I told him he needs to chill the fuck out, because hotdogs are the last thing he needs. He told me to fuck off, got up in my face, and said I was lucky, because he would kick my ass if he didn't have a bum leg. I just laughed, he wobbled his fat ass out the door, and flipped me off. Having worked in a Chevron throughout highschool, I've had to deal with that shit all too often. So it was nice being in a position where I could tell some fucktard off, without risking getting fired.
    Last edited by Synros; 2015-06-20 at 10:40 PM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    There is a french guy I work with; Not so much an asshole but a perfectionist, which some people think is him being an asshole. He is actually pretty nice.
    Yeah I don't understand the stereotype very well either, but then again I've never really been outside of Western Europe, so maybe people over there are really nice.
    Also, I could see how people would mistake being a perfectionist for being an asshole, I'm kind of like that myself and it's hard for other people to understand sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Oh god no please. Anything out of Manhattan gives me blood clots.
    That's an interesting way of putting it

Some drunk men were beating a woman and I approached them. They told me to fuck off, but apparently I didn't do it as fast as they wanted me to, so they proceeded to kick me. I think it's the only time it's happened to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont think that has happened

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I got told to "fuck off" numerous times while living in Hawaii. A lot of the locals and Hawaiians don't like "haoles".
    why not?

One of my older jobs a customer cursed me out. I just laughed. Made him more pissed off.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I got told to "fuck off" numerous times while living in Hawaii. A lot of the locals and Hawaiians don't like "haoles".
    Lol, my first squad leader was a Samoan while I was stationed in Hawaii, and I was young and naive. He told a couple of us a few Samoan words and phrases, and 1/2 of them turned out to be really rude, but the other private in my squad at the time and I took him at the word. The other guy in my squad got beat up for it eventually lol.
    But yeah, I think it was Waianae Bay, we used to get told to fuck off all the time by the locals, without saying a word to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Probably sometime while ive been drunk and being a dickhead as you do.

Like last week or so.

When I was in Wal-Mart and farted next to someone. I was bending over to pick up a porcelin owl, and I let one rip on accident next to an old Asian woman, she told me to fuck off. It made me laugh

Well if you've worked retail in the UK before, your bound to get some abuse thrown at you at some point for no reason at all as i experienced in my first job. As a Prison Custody Officer though, surprisingly doesn't happen all that much, in fact most held inmates are quite well mannered and keep their heads down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    When I was in Wal-Mart and farted next to someone. I was bending over to pick up a porcelin owl, and I let one rip on accident next to an old Asian woman, she told me to fuck off. It made me laugh
    hehe. good one

I cannot recall when some stranger told me to f.o. the last time..... usually I am that stranger telling others to get lost.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of fuck you's but never a fuck off.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was on the train going to work last month and some lady comes on and nearly falls over while some girl tries to help her up and she tells her to fuck off. They exchanged some words after that but I didn't hear anything since I had earphones on. After that she goes on some racist tirade about Chinese people in general and it just so happened she looked in my direction as I looked up trying to see what was going on as the song I was listening to ended, and I heard the tail end of what she was saying. Being Chinese, I didn't take kindly to it and traded some words with her, mostly expletives.