Choosing a new graphics card

Right now i can only play wow on low settings, and it sucks. Im looking for something not crazy expensive, and can play wow with good fps on atleast good settings. Any suggestions?

How much is not crazy expensive? What is your current setup(PSU/CPU/MB etc)? Do you only play WoW?

There are many good graphics cards for 150-250 dollars atm, hell you can even get a 290x for sub 250 dollars atm as retailers are trying to get rid of their inventory. 290x is a gross overkill for WoW only comp though. I don't really know about sub 150 dollars, but at around 200 dollars you can get stuff like R9 380 or GTX 960.

But WoW ain't really that GPU intensive, most proper graphic cards from the past 4 years can run it on ultra. You do need a decent CPU though, so getting a new MB/CPU and upgrading memory might be something you need to do as well depending on your current setup.

Deleted
    What is you curent PC specification ?

When i try to reply with my specs it says im trying to post a link,image, or video. Dont really know what to do about that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitess View Post
    When i try to reply with my specs it says im trying to post a link,image, or video. Dont really know what to do about that lol
    You need 10 posts to gain the ability to post links.. But you certainly should not spam posts for that.(might get you infracted)

So you have to paste the link without it being an actual link, replace the dots(.) with spaces and it would work.. Additionaly you can ask 1 of the forum mods to fix the link for you.

Processor Intel R CoreTM i5-3330 CPU 3 00 GHz
    System Type 64-bit operating system x64-based processor

Not sure if you wanted more, just the basic stuff there, i havent added anything to the computer since i bought it