Poll: How much total gold did you make from garrison missions?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Approximately more than a million with all of my characters.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    About 150-200k per month / 8 chars. I even installed one of those accountant addons just to track the amounts it was bringing in since it was crazy amounts for logging in and clicking a few buttons twice or thrice per day.
    Last edited by looorg; 2015-06-23 at 03:37 AM.

Only my main had treasure hunters and followers above 615. I'd be shocked if I even broke 10,000 total. Just could not be bothered to log in several times a day and to level more than 3 treasure hunters. Took like two weeks of babysitting for each of them (overlapping, of course) to reach 100.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Only my main had treasure hunters and followers above 615. I'd be shocked if I even broke 10,000 total. Just could not be bothered to log in several times a day and to level more than 3 treasure hunters.
    That's exactly why this has to be nerfed. You didn't bother to do it because it was horrible and un-fun, but you still have to deal with inflated prices from all that money entering the economy.

copy paste did everything u did except bmah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yeah, maybe not in 6.2 and not sure if you'd call it a nerf. They said it would be a diminishing return for alts so your alts does not serve as a tool for your main.
    Fairly sure this was said in the live Q&A, it's not in 6.2, maybe 6.2.x, or 6.3, but it's not in yet. Nobody knows when.

It's in the patch notes for 6.2.0. Check your missions now guys, gravy train is about to end.

1 to 1.5 million somewhere in that range.

About 150k over 2 chars with a 3rd just starting to pump gold as well.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    It's in the patch notes for 6.2.0. Check your missions now guys, gravy train is about to end.
    Bah, yeah I see the diminishing return. I had loaded the PTR notes from a week or two back that didn't have that down as a change.

Funny how they make each character earn their reputation on their own as they want each character to be separate, yet when it comes to gold, nerf bat

Wonder how it'll impact my bank.

with no flying and no worthwhile returns on garrison chores looks like we will be without content for a while

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Bah, yeah I see the diminishing return. I had loaded the PTR notes from a week or two back that didn't have that down as a change.

Funny how they make each character earn their reputation on their own as they want each character to be separate, yet when it comes to gold, nerf bat

Wonder how it'll impact my bank.
    Thats why we cant have good things, and you can bet we will not see a drastic cost cut for alts either just a terrible decision overall

I've not pushed it as hard as others here and it's hard to be sure how much is just from missions but having not touched the AH in WoD I've bought my first TCG mount, kitted out a few alts with crafted/BoE gear and I'm still sitting on 200k more than I started the expansion with. Garrisons have introduced quantitative easing to Azeroth.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do wonder that if Garrison gold is nerfed will token prices fall again? That is the only thing that interest me really.

There needs to be an option for 1-2 million because I'm pretty sure a large portion of the people who voted 250k are pushing over a mil now

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    As someone who has made close to 1.5 mil gold off clicking a bunch of buttons this expansion, good. It needs to end before inflation gets so fucking out of control you're paying 13k for a flask next expansion.

1 level 100, i'll never have to pay a sub again.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    As someone who has made close to 1.5 mil gold off clicking a bunch of buttons this expansion, good. It needs to end before inflation gets so fucking out of control you're paying 13k for a flask next expansion.
    I totally agree. In fact, they need to get a lot of the money out of the economy.

My suggestion would be to add 4 unique awesome looking mounts costing 250k gold apiece at a NPC vendor and set them tradeable so they can be put in the auction house. Then tell players these mounts will only be available for one month and then the vendor will go away forever. That would get money out of the economy. Bigtime.

Enough i made enough to not care about nerf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    I do wonder that if Garrison gold is nerfed will token prices fall again? That is the only thing that interest me really.
    Eastern EU + Russia will take care of it to not drop dont worry