The fan on my ati radeon 5800 broke so I take that as an excuse to buy a new one after 5 years. Too lazy to try to replace the cooling stuff - telling myself it would probably cost about the same anyways if I include my time.

The old gpu was fine for everything I do at the moment so the replacement doesnt need much more power. I guess at 5 years old everything more or less up to date I can buy will be an upgrade(?).
Max requirements are games like wow/sc2/d3

I hope to find something for ~100€.
I want something that isnt loud - if something with passive cooling is available Id prefer it. The old one got really annoying if a game didnt have a max fps limit or required full fan power for some other reason.
psu has a combined max output of 550W (but I suspect anything that requires too much power will produce much heat and thus noise anyway)

3.5 year old nvidia card broke a few months ago and I want to replace this as well while I'm at it:
requirements: 1 old monitor out (vga? the one common before dvi I know about adapters but if I can skip the need Id prefer that) , 1 hdmi out, dvi out
Use: office / programming
I expect to find something for less than 100€ or Ill just keep using onboard stuff until I actually need something more and shop at that time.
less noisy/silent versions preferred for this as well.