7+ Year Old Account

Break 4 piece tier in 6.2?

Will it be worth it to break T17 4 piece to stack mastery for duel wield on Tuesday? Legs gloves and helm. Chest and shoulder ate fine. Will frost dw set bonus be sufficient till t18?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

T17 setbonus fro frost is stronger than for unholy. I really wouldn't break that until you get atleast T18 2set or generally speaking only trade a setbonus, not items.

Mastery isn't far ahead for dw. All stats but crit are relatively close, so its no signficant gain to look for especially good itemized pieces.

Skullflowers posted a simulation comparison in Mythic BRF gear using the 4p and 2p with off-pieces, you'll want to keep the 4p as it's almost 2k dps higher than the off-pieces...which, granted, isn't a ton, but is significant enough to warrant keeping.

Deleted
    Hi Ariyana, how pleasant to see you here on these forums // Krillepungs the god awful scumbagDPSmage on ptr - viewer of sparty haha (stalking DK forums cause i'm forced to play my DK on splitruns...)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    T17 setbonus fro frost is stronger than for unholy. I really wouldn't break that until you get atleast T18 2set or generally speaking only trade a setbonus, not items.

Mastery isn't far ahead for dw. All stats but crit are relatively close, so its no signficant gain to look for especially good itemized pieces.
    Ok ty both
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual