WA Button Glow on Border/Icon

Hi All,

So I have a couple of WAs that have a button glow. However, one glow is directly around the icon and another is around like a border type thing say 4mm from the icon. I really cannot see what has altered this so any ideas please?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Are they both on the same action bar?

Thanks for the reply Stevietv. They are for a combat log event and a status trigger for a resource cap so neither are on my action bar. I just tested though and both now are glowing around the border. I am sure once though I did have a glow just around the icon though perhaps this was for something else... Or perhaps maybe not!

Ok, I guess my next question is then is it possible to get a glow directly around the icon rather than just the shiny lines and then a glowing border? Sorry for all the confusion.

Try, instead of clicking on 'Choose' button, manually type "WeakAuras:AuraName".
    For instance, if your aura is called "TrinketProc", type WeakAuras:TrinketProc.
    Also, the glow may bug when you login while your character is in combat, for instance, you just /reload while the training dummy is facing you.

Hi Tercio,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I did try your suggestion but it did not work. I think that I have found the issue though. The icons that I now have button glow on also have a zoom type animation and perhaps hence why they have a bigger border and that is where the glow is (talk about not wanting to miss something!) Anyhow, now that is gone everything seems fine. Hopefully this may help someone else too.