Nitro Fuel still work??

I'm trying to do the pre pull camp fire/nitro fuel trick and it's not working for me.

is working and will in 6.2 as well. (though not in combat next patch only prepull).

make sure you arent using AMS to quick, noticed i dont always get the effect then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    is working and will in 6.2 as well. (though not in combat next patch only prepull).

make sure you arent using AMS to quick, noticed i dont always get the effect then.
    Ah thank you, was using it too quick. That's so dumb you can do this, so no point in buying the pet for 6.2?

well, if you can snatch Pierre cheap i guess its worth it for the QoL. If it doesnt matter to you then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    well, if you can snatch Pierre cheap i guess its worth it for the QoL. If it doesnt matter to you then no.
    Pierre? What's that. I was going to buy the ragnaros pet if it worked but I now see it in the patch notes the beverage won't work in combat that's good. I'm switching to my DK for 6.2 even though I have a feeling they are going to nerf frost within the first month.

Pierre

Same effect as ragnaros without the random standing still like an asshole.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol and make sure you don't do the nitro camp then try to soak the first shard on Oregoreger.....

and yes, it wasn't off CD....
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    lol and make sure you don't do the nitro camp then try to soak the first shard on Oregoreger.....

and yes, it wasn't off CD....
    Yep standing near the rogue blowing up slagbombs.. oops

If you AMS too early, the AMS will absorb the dot completely.

The reason it would not work is if you AMS before popping the fuel because AMS prevents magical debuff application. You have to use nitro fuel before you hit AMS.

Seems like Pierre isn't working for it anymore, I do not get the debuff using the nitro fuel next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Seems like Pierre isn't working for it anymore, I do not get the debuff using the nitro fuel next to it.
    worked for me all last night. just dont be to fast with it as said above.