Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not just "Leveled up using swords, this gives me a great idea for some spells!" but the Experience point based way of doing skill-based RPGs. Got three levels in New Vegas doing nothing but shoot coyotes? Well now I'm a Scientific genius with a minor in medicine.

I'll take the disconnect between Skyrim's perks and skills any day, at least at some point I had to have leveled that skill enough through usage to be able to put that perk there anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    so is Jennifer Lawrence and shes blue! wait

Blue... just like Sonic, SONIC IS AN X-MAN!
    That might explain this.

and back on track -

Kirby eats living creatures and steal their souls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trassk, video game logic is meant to make no sense outside of gameplay mechanics, not to be easily explained lulz

Kirby is an alien/super dimensional being, thus has unique powers.

A better one is

Every enemy makes kirby stretch to the same size, no matter what size and shape the enemy is

Another zelda and mario one

If Link catches a fairy, its ok, if Bowser does it, hes the villain!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gordon Freemans HEV suit conveniently having a compartment for a Rocket Launcher, a Crossbow and several machine guns and shotguns.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2015-06-22 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

10+ Year Old Account

Weights around 4 pounds, can fly a 13+ year old child across continents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Trassk, video game logic is meant to make no sense outside of gameplay mechanics, not to be easily explained lulz

Kirby is an alien/super dimensional being, thus has unique powers.
    Wouldn't that apply to all illogical aspects on this list, maybe having fresh cooked meat in decaying walls and health packs laying on the ground is just a natural occurrence in those games as much as pink alien creatures that swallow everything and upright walking hedgehogs that breath in outer space.

Getting back on track though.

No one in world of warcraft can remove their undergarments, ever.

Princess Peach gets kidnapped for the 73rd time, and has yet to change security companies (or has yet to execute all the toads, take your pick).

Weight/Encumbrance always annoyed me. Ultima did it right, you had STR to increase max you could hold, even gold. Workaround for gold... bank checks.

Meanwhile in WoW, I have 890K in coins on me, and 87 Axes, 12 Wolf Hides, and random orges head.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Skyrim, finding fresh food in buried underground crypts. Oh look a 300 year old sack of apples! Still fresh!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Princess Peach gets kidnapped for the 73rd time, and has yet to change security companies (or has yet to execute all the toads, take your pick).
    Its a kinky game peach and bowser play.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Minecraft: Punch a tree until you break it.
    Red Dead Redemption/Assasins Creed 1: Get shot or cut, ok. Touch water, die.
    Metroid: MORPHBALL. WHAT.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Mario is an asshole, stalker. Why's he always got to be kidnappin' a bitch like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Mario is an asshole, stalker. Why's he always got to be kidnappin' a bitch like that?
    The truth is Bowser is actually Peach's husband. The game is told from Mario's twisted point of view and doesn't reflect reality. He keeps coming and kidnapping her in a pyschadelic tinged murder spree of thousands of innocent civilians.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post

Weights around 4 pounds, can fly a 13+ year old child across continents.
    dont forget syther. has blades for arms, cant cut down a tree to get to a path. has wings....cant fly.

Any game:

The hero can defy all rl common ethics around any npc home or public place and basically trash, maim and steal anything he might find. Only one time in Chrono Trigger was i ever reprimanded for a devious sandwich theft. When Judgement arrived my plea about this just being standard rpg hero procedure fell on deaf ears To say the least i was shocked they where not ok with it.
    Uncle Dolan maths.

Getting a dragon in your mailbox.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    The truth is Bowser is actually Peach's husband. The game is told from Mario's twisted point of view and doesn't reflect reality. He keeps coming and kidnapping her in a pyschadelic tinged murder spree of thousands of innocent civilians.
    And in that psychedelic onslaught, he see's the people as blocks he breaks, when really he's smashing their heads with a sledge hammer.

I like game theories for stuff like this, but even in the 'normal' marioverse, he is just an asshole through and though toe Luigi, his brother, since he steals the limelight from him every chance he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Its a world with magic! so I just run with that. Along those lines, some fights they witness you murder like 15 people without breaking a sweat, yet still go "Ill kill you!!" and charge into combat.
    Very, very relevant.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its abnormal to find a locked door or an NPC who is upset that you are in their home uninvited

7+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I always feel the urge to have HP/Mana/Munition at max -even when out of combat.