Rate each Encounter in terms of Difficulty for HC

Hey everybody, trying to figure out which wings/bosses to go first for my Heroic team for HC.... any help would be appreciated. What does everyone think of each encounter? Rate it from easiest to hardest please.
    GM of <Vis Vires> Stormrage-US
    7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 9/9N, 5/9H
    Buccimage, Buccishammy

Diagram for reference: http://i.imgur.com/pYgAoug.jpg

Your first two bosses are a linear format, so there's no choosing here:

1. Hellfire Assault
    2. Iron Reaver

After that, you can either go to Hellfire High Council, or Kormrok. Seeing as Kormrok is a tier token boss, he is most likely the harder of the two, so:

3. Hellfire High Council

So, now you have a choice between Kilrogg and Kormrok. Even though Kilrogg isn't a tier boss, it is Kilrogg. So, he might be harder than Kormrok. Truthfully though, Kormrok has a big dps check to him, so it'll really depend on if your dps can kill him in time or not (not quite as hard lined as Butcher, but close).

So, if your dps can make the check:

4. Kormrok
    5. Kilrogg

If not,

4. Kilrogg
    5. Kormrok

After that, you have to fight Gorefiend, so

6. Gorefiend

After that, you have a choice of Shadow-Lord Iskar, Socrethar, Xhul'horac, or Fel Lord Zakuun. Based upon what the PTR showed, and the ilvls of what each boss drop, and who drops tier, I would imagine Shadow-Lord Iskar would be your first bet to go to at this point. After that, Socrethar is probably your next safest bet.

7. Shadow-Lord Iskar
    8. Socrethar

At this point, it's a tough decision between whether Tyrant Velhari or Fel Lord Zakuun will be more difficult. If you want to boil it down to complexity, Fel Lord Zakuun will be a much simpler fight to execute, as Velhari as three separate phases all with completely different mechanics.

9. Fel Lord Zakuun
    10. Tyrant Velhari

Xhul'horac is going to be an extremely tough fight, as there's a lot to handle and manage in this fight all at once (adds, fire distribution, clearing out segments of fire, etc). His last phase also looks really tough.

11. Xhul'horac

After that, it's a linear push to the finish. Mannoroth is going to be quite the cock block for a lot of guilds. His fight takes a long time to complete, and the final part I imagine will have your healers gasping for mana.

12. Mannoroth
    13. Archimonde

Deleted
    Xhul will be the real cockblock boss mechanic wise imo on heroic (for heroic raiders) and mythic (for mythic raiders). Excluding Archimonde obviously because the last boss will almost always be tuned harder.

I don't feel mannoroth will be harder than xhul. Unless he is tuned much higher than xhul.

This is based purely off ptr testing mechanic wise and overall speculation so dont quote me.
    Last edited by mmoc9622716e70; 2015-06-22 at 03:08 PM.

Thank you for the comments/suggestions! I'm gonna write all these down, watch the fights, and see which ones we can do for sure! Cause our DPS is always terrible in terms of our ilvl (top 150 for server) but we're like 220+ in terms of dps for our ilvl. Any other suggestions or potential plans are also encouraged, thank you! Just want the best routes/plans moving forward!
    Buccimage, Buccishammy

I was about the make a thread to ask the same question but I'm glad someone else did already, thanks

You're welcome!! I hope we can get a few other opinions in here as well!
    Buccimage, Buccishammy