Poll: What's your favorite boss in Blackrock Foundry?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thogar by a landslide (Mythic in particular), then Blackhand.

Some fights were just too long and boring, or gimmicky to be fun.

From a healing PoV blast furnace and kromog. Bh p3 was fun but the rest very lackluster. Maidens can go fuck themselves.

Hans'gar and Franzok > Kromog > Thogar for me. I really don't like Maidens and Ka'graz. Blast Furnace is a clusterf*ck. It's fun, but I think it's just too much. Other bosses are quite regular. Oregorger is weird... I don't like him cause some of his attacks still hit when I avoid them it's weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    From a tank PoV (my paladin and monk) and ranged AoE DPS (elemental shaman) I have to say Operator Tho'gar.

Annoying wise has to be Hans and Franz.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Hans and Frans and Thogar, all from mythic perspective. I always lay a poop during hans and frans, and I think it's a good thing, it keeps you on your toes. Thogar is fun for the same reason, but it does loose some of its fun after progressing and killing him often enough, to the point where you know exactly what train is about to come where. I think that makes it less scary, though the squeeze was scary when we didn't kill him yet before that phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed Kromog, but Blackhand fml I hate that fight as warrior.

Granted I'm relatively inexperienced, but I love, love, love Hans and Franz. So much moving around, funny sayings. Just such a great boss fight.

I'm surprised so many people like Operator Thogor. One of the snooze-festiest bosses in there. The trains are interesting enough (a lot like the smashers in H&F), but all the adds just make me- zzzzz. I've never really been big on adds fights. I want to fight a boss, not trash. I fought trash to get to the boss, I don't want to fight it during the boss, too.

Deleted
    Oregorger was the most fun, Furnace was the most interesting.

Worst encounter design goes to Blackhand Mythic. "Bring the player, not the class" my ass.

Thogar and oregorger (and hanz & franz a little bit) are the only fights I liked in brf at all. Garrosh 1.0 was 100x better than Garrosh 2.0 overall and I'm already tired of 1.0 enough to last the rest of my life. No idea how anyone could like any of the rest, unless they skipped MoP and missed that 1 year+ of SoO.

Mythic Thogar is just amazing, followed by mythic Blast Furnace. All the others were kind of meh.

Deleted
    Only raided to heroic, would have liked to see some mythic but 20-man caued issues for us.

For me, Thogar was awesome. Not just for the fight either but also for the way the whole expansion pointed towards a fight of this sort really. The track through gorgrond, Grimrail Depot. It fitted beautifully.

I also loved and hated Oregorger. Great fight design but many of my guildies seemed to need their hands holding in vent to get them through the roll phases alive, I wasn't sure what was so difficult about that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Easily Thogar.