Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    The time difference shows me only that Method slacked alot, they cant do that now with real competition..
    [insert a big picture of a facepalm]

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Everyone also judges males and their appearance even if just subconciously.
    True, lookism is in league with sexism, though. And displaying it on a forum is a different matter than doing it silent, consciously or subconsciously. As i said, im not "holier than" anyone else in this thread. But i truly believe that sexism has to go, no matter if "good sexism" or "bad sexism". Both genders suffer from asymmetries, and we will improve as a society if we overcome this. But back on topic.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2015-07-06 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Never in my posts did I say that BL threatened Method for WF. What I'm trying to explain is that they were at least closer behind Method than any 10 man guild was to Paragon. Which by default means that there was more competition in 25 man.

If you can't understand this simple argument, then you require help.
    Or what if Paragon was so much better than the other 10man guilds because they could take 10 GOOD PLAYERS. In 25man there is always few people who get "carried" (not really carried but theres people who are not as good as the top players).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahm Nahm View Post
    Does Mannoroth die before reset? Any rumors (credible) regarding status on those bosses?
    https://twitter.com/kuznam1/status/618035924677599232

No idea about Paragon's progress though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post

Anyway Paragon will prove your 'paragon was only good for 3 tiers' crap by winning this tier anyway. They are the best and have been since 3.2
    They weren't the best last tier. And because your only answer to this is "account sharing" let me send you a few pages back, with people posting proof of paragon account sharing as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gosh, no kills in some time and this thread seriously derails... sexism and 10m vs 25m ftw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Just because "everyone does it" (i do it too), doesn´t make it less sexist. And it will remain sexist until male players are judged by the same criteria. Nobody talks about Kuznam´s hairdo or Sco´s ass. Yet talking about xenophics "rack" is considered fine.
    You never go full m'lady

15+ Year Old Account
    So method got him to 3,3 mil
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how no one mentioning the whole sexism issue references the original post which drew my opinion. Not saying there is anything wrong with her. I simply stated, as a response to the "sauna or raid" that she does not fit my personal taste. It is not sexism to state a personal opinion which was simply a description of difference in taste.

And the argument of sexism in this case is moot because it falls into the realm of "having never met her personally, but drawing an opinion, I have only my eyes to make determinations of interest".

You can cry sexism if you can honestly say you have never made a decision to speak to someone ( WHO IS NOT FAMOUS) without looks being a factor. But whatever.

I hope Midwinter can get over the 11/13 hump. I am also curious what slowed them down so much on Xhul.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GriepenTN View Post
    You never go full m'lady
    Good job proving her wrong.

or not.

Anyway, the good news is that Xenophics would also probably pass on Bowchikabow for a pretty long list of reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    You've been in this thread for a while and still believe Kuznam's troll tweets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    i wouldt believe anything Kuznam post on his twitter. He probably want to fool Paragon. But he actually only fooling this forum.

A 10 vs 25 debate? SERIOUSLY? What is wrong with you people?!?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    I like how no one mentioning the whole sexism issue references the original post which drew my opinion. Not saying there is anything wrong with her. I simply stated, as a response to the "sauna or raid" that she does not fit my personal taste. It is not sexism to state a personal opinion which was simply a description of difference in taste.

And the argument of sexism in this case is moot because it falls into the realm of "having never met her personally, but drawing an opinion, I have only my eyes to make determinations of interest".

You can cry sexism if you can honestly say you have never made a decision to speak to someone ( WHO IS NOT FAMOUS) without looks being a factor. But whatever.

I hope Midwinter can get over the 11/13 hump. I am also curious what slowed them down so much on Xhul.
    Valuing beauty over intelligence? That's a mistake and a half if you are looking for a rewarding relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    From WoWProgress:

BL killed Garrosh 2 days after Method, Depraved 6 days after Paragon.
    BL killed Lei Shen 5 days after Method, Sanitas 17 days after Paragon.

I don't even know what the 10 man guilds were previous tiers.

Such competition, much wow
    This only shows Paragon was a lot better then their competitors. Doesnt prove their competitors were weak in any way because the final result is based on 2 things, 1) the strength of the competitors and 2) the strength of Paragon. FYI, quite a few players from their competitor Depraved are currently raiding with them and are certainly competing for WORLD first.

Lets interpret your numbers differently:
    Paragon was a super strong guild that nobody could get close to no matter how good their competition was.
    Method was a decent guild but wasnt close to as good as Paragon which is why their competitors managed to get close.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    You've been in this thread for a while and still believe Kuznam's troll tweets?
    That does sound a little fast for the 12th boss, but there are precedents, like the blatant overtuning on the Twin Consorts, followed by a massive nerf that made them laughable for the top guilds.

But there is absolutely no way Kuznam would divulge that kind of thing seriously on Twitter during progression. Those guilds run a tight ship. The only recent example of a leak was that Mar'gok phase 4 image from a Paragon raider, whom I think got a stern talking to from Sejta afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Just because "everyone does it" (i do it too), doesn´t make it less sexist. And it will remain sexist until male players are judged by the same criteria. Nobody talks about Kuznam´s hairdo or Sco´s ass. Yet talking about xenophics "rack" is considered fine.
    Who says that doesn't happen? Happens in my world at least.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    A 10 vs 25 debate? SERIOUSLY? What is wrong with you people?!?
    Summed up: Everything
    Averaged: Something
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not valuing one over the other. But there must be a first impression.. something which triggers the neurons in your brain which are designed to create responses based on certain attributes that it has determined to be favorable. At no time have I stated that I take a attractive person over an intelligent person. Good news is, I do not believe the two need to be mutually exclusive.

I am pretty sure she would pass on me because first and foremost because of my general attitude of "sarcasm first, comforting later". I admit to being to being the quintessential "Call 911 as I am laughing at you". But maybe I am unique in that I am honest about who I am . Also, you never answered my substantive inquiry about possible reasons Xhul held MW up for so long.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by trueAryan View Post
    Valuing beauty over intelligence? That's a mistake and a half if you are looking for a rewarding relationship.
    Not really. Do you use your brains or your heart to love someone? If it's the former I believe you're a strange human being. Intellect can be something you like, but I can really imagine girls who fall for an 'uncomplicated man' or men who love an 'uncomplicated girl' so to speak.