10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon is definitely not out of it. RIP posts way too early.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Tbh i had hoped that he wouldnt die before the reset.
    Same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    So looking a bit more in detail at Paragon's heroic clear, it seems like they are gearing Lappe and Yliajo, with a considerable amount of gear going to the rogue. Both the DK's (Fraggo and Ironi) got quite a bit of gear too, but Ironi's gear was tank gear. I am wondering if they just gave him the class trinket because they didn't to care to gear any of the DPSs on that token (the other rogue, mage, etc) or that they are possibly thinking of using a DK tank. The latter seems a bit unlikely considering they have two geared Bear tanks.

Other toons that got gear were Riksu and Lnghrdntcr. Both have more geared other toons though, so I am not sure if they got gear by default or these are classes they need for Mannoroth/Archimonde.

TLDR; looks like they are gearing up an extra rogue + dps DK, possibly a DK tank and giving more gear to their Boomie. Rest is very weak speculation.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Depends on if they get to the mythic only phase first.
    I would be surprised if they managed that today. A final boss that you can progress on to phase 3 in a single day? That would mean poor design.

I remember it took Method more than 3 days of progress to reach P3 on Lei Shen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahm Nahm View Post
    Paragon is definitely not out of it. RIP posts way too early.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here.
    Ofcourse they aint out of the race. If method could kill it, then paragon can. In theory thats true, but if method killed it because of some comp advantage, then it gets harder. I am positive that paragon will kill it in the next hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    If its a comp issue then it would explain why they went into Heroic to gear some alts up or gear certain classes.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Method would have a significant advantage if Paragon doesn't get to see the boss before the end of the reset. Anyways very good race but nothing surprising to see them winning again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    So looking a bit more in detail at Paragon's heroic clear, it seems like they are gearing Lappe and Yliajo, with a considerable amount of gear going to the rogue. Both the DK's (Fraggo and Ironi) got quite a bit of gear too, but Ironi's gear was tank gear. I am wondering if they just gave him the class trinket because they didn't to care to gear any of the DPSs on that token (the other rogue, mage, etc) or that they are possibly thinking of using a DK tank. The latter seems a bit unlikely considering they have two geared Bear tanks.

Other toons that got gear were Riksu and Lnghrdntcr. Both have more geared other toons though, so I am not sure if they got gear by default or these are classes they need for Mannoroth/Archimonde.

TLDR; looks like they are gearing up an extra rogue + dps DK, possibly a DK tank and giving more gear to their Boomie. Rest is very weak speculation.
    Correction: They are gearing everything.

High amounts of gear went to Yliajo (rogue) Riksu (boomie), Ironi (DK), Fraggo (DK), Juzuka (SP), Devastatik (lock), Lnghrdntcr (hunter), Pulshu (warrior)
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2015-07-07 at 06:40 PM.

Everyone is freaking out over Method and Paragon and here I am hoping that Midwinter holds on to 3rd.

Race for 3rd is more interesting - we all know Paragon are past it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    If its a comp issue then it would explain why they went into Heroic to gear some alts up or gear certain classes.
    I guess thats the reason. Method had in wod the advantage of having a bigger raider pool. I think Paragon has not even a bench, all are playing.

Remember when everyone said Method was doomed when they demoted Blatty and Treckie?

mannoroth is easier than tyrant on heroic so i'm not surprised it didn't take long on mythic

Sad, I had hoped for Paragon to take this race. Now I'm quite certain Method will take the world first. Unless Paragon pulls off some crazy raiding hours, and decides not to sleep, and extend the lockout, and go full vodka+ coffe mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Remember when everyone said Method was doomed when they demoted Blatty and Treckie?
    Where is Blatty raiding (if he still is raiding?) right now btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    I guess thats the reason. Method had in wod the advantage of having a bigger raider pool. I think Paragon has not even a bench, all are playing.
    Indeed. Running heroic this late kind of feels like they realized a bad mistake planning their comp. At least they are figuring it out earlier this time? Paragon can certainly turn it around quickly though if this is the case.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    Indeed. Running heroic this late kind of feels like they realized a bad mistake planning their comp. At least they are figuring it out earlier this time? Paragon can certainly turn it around quickly though if this is the case.
    Not if its for killing Mannoroth

Deleted
    Come on Paragon.... For the sake of my 100k gold that's on the line

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    that was only treckie fanboys. method was carrying sco and treckie at that point, so now they're just carrying sco thus its even better. having zaelia and aladya makes up for a lot of mistakes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Sad, I had hoped for Paragon to take this race. Now I'm quite certain Method will take the world first. Unless Paragon pulls off some crazy raiding hours, and decides not to sleep, and extend the lockout, and go full vodka+ coffe mode.
    That would be the exact opposite of what they need to do to win the race.

Whoever chances on the best comp for Archimonde and nails a solid strat for the boss first will win, assuming Paragon kill Mannoroth this reset. The guilds are close enough in skill that it will come down to comp and strat; no more, no less.