15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chundadragon View Post
    Well Tegu was in 9 out of 12 kills though.
    And tanked the first few fights when Sco was unavailable, other then that they seem to be running with pretty much the same group 3 dps Deathknights 2 Hunters 1 Mage 2 Warlocks 3 Balance Druids 1 Restoration Druid 1 Arms Warrior 1 Protection Warrior 1 Brewmaster Monk 1 Discipline Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Restoration Shaman and 2 Rogues, sometimes one more Rogue or one more Mage switches in.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

GO METHOD GO! Fuck yeah, going for the World First Archimonde now to establish the superiority after Highmaul Treckie fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    When does bozzelprogress.com goes online?
    It takes a while filtering out wicked cheaters and retroactively awarding world firsts from T1-T18, give the man some time!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    GO METHOD GO! Fuck yeah, going for the World First Archimonde now to establish the superiority after Highmaul Treckie fiasco.
    Not like its was Treckie's fault that they didnt end up killing Mar'gok before Paragon.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    My hat goes off to Method... again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Go method! always said they were the best guild by far!
    "by far"

no, not by far but yeah, they are proving to be the best.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Not like its was Treckie's fault that they didnt end up killing Mar'gok before Paragon.
    Well he refused to gear up a blood DK AND an enhancement Shammy and dual box them!

But seriously their raid comp was really not optimal on Mar'gok. I think the decision to bench a few players was tied to their expectations and performance, not that specific boss fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    So same as Paragons comp wasnt optimal for Blackhand.

the reason i vote for method is because out of the top 10 guilds in #1 races they have the most personality..the streamers, the interviews, the chatter during boss kills..they are awesome. M E T H O D B O Y S

So same as Paragons comp wasnt optimal for Blackhand.
    But then again, the comp suited for mannoroth may be completely wrong for archi mythic phase.
    We'll just have to wait and see D:

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    But then again, the comp suited for mannoroth may be completely wrong for archi mythic phase.
    What gives method the advantage however is that they now have a comp gear and ready that works for every boss. However they'll also get a really good idea of the comp that is needed for Arch meaning they can gear it in next reset without having to worry about the comp on any other boss. Pargon really need to kill this before reset

Quote Originally Posted by Awokeh View Post
    M E T H O D B O Y S
    Could you please take your cancerous Twitch maymayz somewhere else please?

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    damn u mad sun

15+ Year Old Account
    the chatter during boss kills
    This opinion is very wide some like it that paragon keep their mouth shut during video's (maybe they mute it for the video and besides how many people speak finnish) and some like that guilds talk through their video's yell and make fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    Honestly that'll never happen. If you want that you need to be on a forum that is moderated and only allows people who aren't idiots on it. Honestly this thread is the twitch chat of the world first race so expect this. I honestly thought they'd have taken the "Benched" that has been going around Lol twitch chats of late and started spaming that.

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Honestly that'll never happen. If you want that you need to be on a forum that is moderated and only allows people who aren't idiots on it. Honestly this thread is the twitch chat of the world first race so expect this. I honestly thought they'd have taken the "Benched" that has been going around Lol twitch chats of late and started spaming that.
    All I said was "M E T H O D B O Y S " at the END of my post...it's not like it was the only thing I posted..that guys just mad as fuuuuuuuukkk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    This is also why i think Method doesnt realy need to get to the 40% for them to get a advantage they can see which classes dont work and which classes and specs do before getting to that phase.

Deleted
    Method is a machine.. and although I love humanity.. method has 12/13.. world 1st archimonde inc

7+ Year Old Account
    All I said was "M E T H O D B O Y S " at the END of my post...it's not like it was the only thing I posted..that guys just mad as fuuuuuuuukkk
    must be a paragon fanboy

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    This opinion is very wide some like it that paragon keep their mouth shut during video's (maybe they mute it for the video and besides how many people speak finnish) and some like that guilds talk through their video's yell and make fun.
    That's true. Paragon videos are generally really, really well done, but I really like hearing the raid chat voices in Method's, Midwinter's and others' videos.

Whether it's the sound of broken dinnerware, Kuznam's "holy shit Roger", or I-don't-know-whom's "I'm so glad I'm not raiding anymore!", I enjoy it a lot.

And you're right, it would be less fun in Finnish unless some goes through the pain of subtitling it.