Page 2 of 452 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post

You dropped this.
    Jesus Christ, things really do need sarcasm tags and klaxons for some people to get it don't they?

prime will win this, i've heard they are still rising!

10+ Year Old Account
    Placing all my money on Method cause imma fanboy.. But I think Paragon prepared much better than Method and it'll be a good race. Though, I think whoever scores a quick kill on Magtheridon at the end will probably end up winning the race. He seems like a huge block on mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    Placing all my money on Method cause imma fanboy.. But I think Paragon prepared much better than Method and it'll be a good race. Though, I think whoever scores a quick kill on Magtheridon at the end will probably end up winning the race. He seems like a huge block on mythic.
    *Mannoroth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    *Mannoroth
    I feel xhul will be a bigger cockblock than mannoroth.

Deleted
    please not Method or Paragon again, it's getting tiresome

15+ Year Old Account
    hoping for Method
    But i also hope that some other guild will take 3rd, or even race the 2nd one
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    *Mannoroth
    Thank you! Sorry, at work and reading the forums and my mind is just dead.

OT: I do want to see some kind of upset from Midwinter. But with the 4th coming up for us, I don't see it happening.

US has 1 day headstart since forever and now one of their many holidays are coming up removing that advantage (wont even do that to the hardcore guilds).

US at disadvantage guys, not fair Kappa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    If anything, I'm curious if the banning of DPS bots a while ago is going to be a factor, but I'm not sure if the bots have been updated to work again?
    For the world race? Probably not. I doubt anyone in method/paragon are cheating outside account sharing(lol not serious or am i?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    US has 1 day headstart since forever and now one of their many holidays are coming up removing that advantage (wont even do that to the hardcore guilds).

US at disadvantage guys, not fair Kappa.
    july 4 won't have an impact on the world race. Let's be real midwinter and Limit (1/2 Blood legion) and maybe Ascension are the only US guilds capable of snagging any world first.
    Last edited by mmoc9622716e70; 2015-06-23 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    july 4 won't have an impact on the world race. Let's be real midwinter and Limit (1/2 Blood legion) and maybe Ascension are the only US guilds capable of snagging any world first.
    Limit can't possibly be there yet (or ever). And it goes without saying how much aussies care about US independence day Could possibly affect Midwinter, I guess...but the top-end progression is only for guilds who don't care about public holidays, whether it's Christmas or whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Limit can't possibly be there yet (or ever). And it goes without saying how much aussies care about US independence day Could possibly affect Midwinter, I guess...but the top-end progression is only for guilds who don't care about public holidays, whether it's Christmas or whatever.
    Midwinter isn't taking a raid night off on july 4 as far as I know. Limit for sure will finish top US 3 at the very worst. They didn't form untill MARCH and they still finished US#8 /world50ish so I feel as if they will finish this tier very strong.

irrc correctly the first week of HFC Limit will be going full hardcore.

I'm more curious to see what possible controversies arise from this race. That's always been the interesting part to me.

Roster - wise I think Method losing Lexi a.k.a Vykina is a bit of a blow. He's been a guaranteed face in their WF kills for quite a few tiers now. It looks like Largok and Leeds are returning though.

As ever, Paragon are a mystery and have every chance to pull the WF kill out of the bag. Personally, I hope Method win.

HFC HYPE!

Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    It looks like Largok and Leeds are returning though.
    Leeds at least won't raid hardcore. He said that on his stream last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Midwinter isn't taking a raid night off on july 4 as far as I know. Limit for sure will finish top US 3 at the very worst. They didn't form untill MARCH and they still finished US#8 /world50ish so I feel as if they will finish this tier very strong.
    If a guild would take a break because of a holiday, they are not very serious. Quite the contrary, you can play to your hearts content during any holiday.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    KLG Rising

Going for a world first... As if a 4th of July or Christmas Day will hamper that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    Roster - wise I think Method losing Lexi a.k.a Vykina is a bit of a blow. He's been a guaranteed face in their WF kills for quite a few tiers now. It looks like Largok and Leeds are returning though.

As ever, Paragon are a mystery and have every chance to pull the WF kill out of the bag. Personally, I hope Method win.

HFC HYPE!
    The only thing lørgok is returning to is the gym.

Nihilum were the first to kill Archimonde in tbc so Kungen will use all that experience to carry his new guild to world first again.