High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istyle View Post
    [/B]
    Long live Overture never forget.
    I didn't realize they had died. I was hoping to get some entertainment watching their streams when servers came up

Quote Originally Posted by Sellinz View Post
    who else is raiding at 4 in the afternoon? the like 4 guilds doing splits and Limit this is normal dude
    What time is it in OC? 6am? They should be up soon.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Smitus and Friends and I think Nightmare Asylum were also there on opening release.

Not sure what the reformation guild of Avast is doing right now though. I think they will be going just as hardcore as Avast.
    nightmare asylum don't raid anymore...

Recruiting (outdated): closed
    Smitus and Friends is no longer raiding. they are also 0/13 so yeah, not raiding too...

Nightmare Asylum is no longer raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    What time is it in OC? 6am? They should be up soon.
    6:22:44 am AEST

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    nightmare asylum don't raid anymore...

Smitus and Friends is no longer raiding. they are also 0/13 so yeah, not raiding too...

Nightmare Asylum is no longer raiding.]
    Point of my post was pointing out the dead guild that were there at release in case you didn't comprehend the person I quoted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    OC time is irrelevant. Their servers open up the same time US servers do.

They might not start raiding until a somewhat reasonable time in their own timezone, though.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

You think all of them will start raiding at 3 AM?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They might not start raiding until a somewhat reasonable time in their own timezone, though.
    Yes, this. Better off getting a good night's sleep rather than getting up superearly when you don't even know when the servers are going to be up.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Here's the new Avast guild

Apparently they are going for top 10 world so I'm sure they are in there right now. Probably heroic clearing if they are in there right now though.
    i thought that was Wild Card,they formed just in June too i believe

There were several US guilds raiding mythic the moment mythic brf and highmaul opened up.
    So far this race seems deader than I've ever seen. There are no guilds in HFC on oceanic-frostmourne...

The decline of mythic raiding, or a change in style away from hardcore commitment? Probably a bit of both tbh. Interesting times.
    Toast, being an inanimate object, obviously lacks both the ability and the desire to right itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It's already been confirmed Ascension is currently doing heroic split clears just like Midwinter though.

Hardcore OC guilds don't care what the time is.

We're going to be starting a 7am our time (in 20 minutes), doing heroics first though. I believe Ascension have been in there since the servers came up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post
    So far this race seems deader than I've ever seen. There are no guilds in HFC on oceanic-frostmourne...

The decline of mythic raiding, or a change in style away from hardcore commitment? Probably a bit of both tbh. Interesting times.
    It's early morning for them lol... they would rather get a good sleep then start a some random time in the morning when servers may not even be up when it states anyways.

This is hardly the decline of raiding, all the bleeding-edge guilds are doing Heroic splits still on NA.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post

wait... europe mythic will open tomorrow.. and asia thursday..

so far only us guilds (oc included) haee mythic open, not to mention that last week bosses was only dropping only one tier token.. so guilds might going for tier farm before they went to mythic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    You think all of them will start raiding at 3 AM?
    Ascension always raids as soon as servers come up just like they are raiding right now. How do you think they got all those world first in Highmaul and world first Oregorger? Avast raided as soon as servers come up as well.

But like I said Ascension is doing heroic split runs like Midwinter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post
    i thought that was Wild Card,they formed just in June too i believe
    irrc Wild Card has an extremely small amount amount of ex Avast members. A huge portion of them went to Entropy.
    Last edited by mmoc9622716e70; 2015-06-30 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlin View Post
    A bunch of those guilds no longer exist / raid those schedules.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Blood Legion, Avast, Nightmare Asylum, and Overture. I'm sure I'm missing some.
    My former guild Razzia as well (US9 last tier after reforming I believe)
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    It's early morning for them lol... they would rather get a good sleep then start a some random time in the morning when servers may not even be up when it states anyways.

This is hardly the decline of raiding, all the bleeding-edge guilds are doing Heroic splits still on NA.
    It's quarter to 7 here (I'm on AEST - oceanic server time).

There were 6 oceanic guilds who cleared 13/13H last week, so I assume they're the potential candidates for serious raiding. Of those six, the only one with more than ~5 people online is Ascension (31 online). Possibly they're just waiting until 9am, but there seems to be very little race to do anything going on over here.
    Toast, being an inanimate object, obviously lacks both the ability and the desire to right itself.

Deleted
    Limit 8/13M

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    Limit 8/13M

Are you fucking serious or are you joking?

Quote Originally Posted by galaxyquest View Post
    Are you fucking serious or are you joking?
    If only there was a way to check.