Can someone make a summary of the Paragon Method thing, really can't be bothered to read it all back.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    perhaps this is all just a coordinated trolling of MMO-Champ by both Paragon and Method ?

Kappa
    Well, that makes sense.
    All publicity is good publicity!

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Can someone make a summary of the Paragon Method thing, really can't be bothered to read it all back.
    Thanks.
    aladya is still mad they lost imperator. pretty much the only entertaining part

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpokerbox View Post
    I think both top guilds should consider to get some pr-manager! It's really weird to look at Aladya's reaction even when they already have the trophy! And also it's little awkward, when Lappe comes to write a correction at Vereesa's post. Lappe was right, don't get me wrong, but if you look at communicative pov you understand.
    amen to this.. it looks really terrible...
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Thanks.
    Go to page 412 and then 413, read all posts by Vereesa (Paragon) and Aladya (Method), skip the rest, make your own opinion
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35116410

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously i respect both Method and Paragon there extremely well organized guilds with exceptional players but all this addon shit and pointing fingers stuff needs to end, I always root for Method getting world first but some of its members realy made a pathetic appearance in here.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2015-07-29 at 08:30 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I agree with this statement. Method is an amazing guild full of amazing players (and even more amazing people), I can't believe the harsh scrutiny people in lower, worse guilds (ie, Paragon) are giving these guys.
    Yes much worse Paragon. Had 2 lesser days on Archimonde and had a 2.7% wipe a few hours after the Method kill.

It could have easily been the other way around, I don't remember an end boss being that close in terms of world first.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    Well if nothing else this thread just proved how many egotistical assholes are in Method...
    many assholes. handle it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Is there anything to Paragon this expansion other than a Blood DK+ an enhancement shaman and excuses? Should we fix your setup and addons next tier maybe?
    how about you learn2play first ? you are like the worst wow player ever seen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Paragon and Method should do a Mythic Archimonde streamed kill competition without addons and same comp, so this failure of a drama can end.
    good joke.. 90% of them cant play without their tell me what to do Addons

I dont care about world first. As a veteran player what I see is that blizzard has made many bosses incredibly difficult without addons. This has been greatly exagerated this xpac to such as extent that any high end pve guild will have weak aura as a prerequiste.

The stock UI is crap at handling debuffs: look at bosses, some of them come with multiple phases and multiple type of debuffs. Every debuffs require a different way of dealing with and it is a tiny icon on the top right that you need to look up to on the default ui. Compare that with a weak aura strategically place with sound that alert you? Way more efficient.

This arms race between developers trying to make harder bosses and addons trying to ease the complexity has put FUN in the back seat. For what?

Anyone that have seen the method video and From Scratch before they realised how BIG the issue with the weak aura/addon trivialising a major phase and making it more easily "repeatable", can see that it is an issue with the game.

Kudos to these guilds, addon or not it does not diminish at all their achievement. However as players we need to make a stand and have better designed encounters that do not push this addon arm race any further.

Looking at Paragon kill, one has to congratulate them for their amazing placement, it was a beautifull choreography.

Had 2 lesser days on Archimonde
    thats because they got beat on Mannoroth

we ARE talking whole race here, not just Archie

Quote Originally Posted by GrenadeLauncher View Post
    Looking forward to the russians video
    Exorsus videos are the best videos. As to the addon, that kind of WA has been around since at least MoP, we used a similar one for heroic protectors and sha, really trivialises mechanics but it's not breaking any rules.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Thanks Natureseer and Vandit, that clears things up.

Happy to see that after 10 years of competitive raiding in this game the community isn't fully dead yet. The fact that both Paragon and Method members are exchanging words in this thread is only good for the game. There hasn't been enough public interaction on the boards between top tier guilds. Now that IRC has died a while ago we as public readers need to have something to read. The community is what makes or breaks a game.

I don't know the details but if an addon has proven to be trivial for Mythic Archimonde then that's only smart on Method to use it that way. It's up to Blizzard to decide if this is what they want for the good of the game for future encounters. I imagine it must've been a pain for Paragon to see that in hindsight things could've been different. But the truth is that 1st or 2nd is just prestige. It's not gonna land you a 250k $ annual salary dream job.

At this point I'd be more worried about the future of the game itself tbh.

Imo Methods kills are all illegitimate until all players involved in the account sharing have eaten their justified perma bans.

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Seriously i respect both Method and Paragon there extremely well organized guilds with exceptional players but all this addon shit and pointing fingers stuff needs to end, I always root for Method getting world first but some of its members realy made a pathetic appearance in here.
    Not only here, Method members were a joke on twitter and such before Archi kill aswell. Making up a hundred and one excuses why they had a disadvantage so incase they don't arctually get the first Archi kill, they could have said "told you so!". They literally sound like 13-yo angry kids and while I say gratz to their world first, in my eyes they have no prestige (not that it matters to them ofcourse)

My god, salt much Method? You have Paragon basically groveling on their knees proclaiming how great you guys are and you decide that's not enough and have to spit on them as well.

Grow up, it's a video game in the end. I guess sportsmanship is something they don't teach "pro-athletes" of WoW huh?

Speaking from a completely unbiased PoV (hard to believe considering what I just said above, I know) - Paragon's video is definitely more fun to watch. The Wrought Chaos phase is just a thing of beauty. I think Paragon did Mannoroth "smarter" too, utilizing doom spikes to blow up marks (which requires doom lords spawning at the perfect time and stuff too) instead of just letting a shadow bolt volley cast go off. I guess the smarter way isn't always the best though, since those two fights happen to be the ones where Paragon struggled on compared to Method.

Personally I think Paragon has better strategies judging from their videos, whereas Method is just a better overall guild who can afford to brute force a lot of things due to their sheer skill.

Method is obviously the best guild now, no doubt about that, but you guys could definitely use some training in PR, not that it really matters anyway cause world first doesn't really mean a thing like winning TI in Dota 2 or something.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2015-07-29 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    My god, salt much Method? You have Paragon basically groveling on their knees proclaiming how great you guys are and you decide that's not enough and have to spit on them as well.

Grow up, it's a video game in the end. I guess sportsmanship is something they don't teach "pro-athletes" of WoW huh?
    Not to mention at least a few Method players should have gotten a Perma ban for breaching the ToS in the Blackhand race, making everything they've done since then just lame ass cheaters who go away with it.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2015-07-29 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Imo Methods kills are all illegitimate until all players involved in the account sharing have eaten their justified perma bans.
    Bozzel, relog please

Not to mention at least a few Method players should have gotten a Perma ban for breaching the ToS in the Blackhand race, making everything they've done since then just lame ass cheaters who go away with it.
    The same goes for Paragon and other top guilds during all their kills. Everybody in the top is sharing chars in the guild. Butthurt fanboy spotted. UHH UHH WARNING.

When will some people here understand that nearly every top guild, INCLUDING Paragon, said that they have all done this before and it's not a big deal. Why would anyone in this forum give a shit about "hurr durr characters from other accounts" if the guilds involved in the world first race DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

The reason why some Method members act like they do is because Method has a history of being attacked by angry nerds like you. You can't expect to poke a bear and not get a reaction. This goes way back till TBC where people always tried to mock Method's success and almost all these guilds have died off, Method still stands. People find it hard to take that Method has proven people wrong time and time again. You can question their ethics but at the end of the day their world first kills stand and Blizzard has not taken any necessary actions, so their kills are all legitimate. Now people are calling Method "salty" (whoever thought of that term should be shot on sight by the way) because of a few reactions. You jump on Aladya like a bunch of hyenas and expect them to act like "true sportsmanship". The way I see it is that Aladya put some spice into an already pussyfied community.