Quote Originally Posted by paluman View Post
    I think if addons did not exist in this game Paragon would have taken this World First.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on something you can't possibly fathom. Are you referring to WA or all addons? Either way it's not something you or anyone could possibly know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Its sad to see one of our own trying to say we lost because of an addon.

The only reason for our failure was our horrible gameplay, that is all.
    My thoughts exactly. Perhaps a 'quiet' word needs to be said to the such member. It is disappointing to read such from a Paragon member.

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    I think if I didn't have a penis I would be a woman.
    I disagree. Our genitals don't determine our gender.

how long until this thread gets closed now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Perhaps a 'quiet' word needs to be said to the such member. It is disappointing to read such from a Paragon member.
    Didn't he say that was only one of the things that went wrong though? Vereesa also said they had issues with having consistent tries even if they had figured out what to do.
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-07-29 at 10:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imo you need to read all of his posts, it's quite clearly not what he was trying to say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Yes Aladya raged, that's humain no pb. Being salty in a post, well that's his problem if he can't keep his rage for him. It's not the guild's problem
    Everytime I saw "Method salty" on this post following Aladya's post, all I could see was someone who didn't have enough brains to understand that one random member (by that I mean not Off/GM) does not represent a guild.
    When people think back on this thread in the future, it will be forever remembered as the race thread method got salty. Not the thread Aladya got salty.

If you go to Burger King and an employee named Jimmy gets loud and rude with you, you will remember that Burger King as the burger kill with loud and rude employees if you never return to it again. You won't remember it as the burger king Jimmy got loud and rude.

When a member from a highly reputable guild makes an extremely toxic post like that, it dulls the image of the guild itself. Aladya is not just making himself look like a salty child, but he is creating a bad image for the guild as well.
    Last edited by mmoc69b0bea6ec; 2015-07-29 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Imo you need to read all of his posts, it's quite clearly not what he was trying to say.
    I read all his posts and I agree with Lappee. That is all.

What he considers bad is still extremely good for others, he prob hints at the fact they could't get the consistency in some parts of the fight what Method did have because they wrote the weak aura.
    Basically if Paragon or any other guild doesn't have a boss addon designer of top wa writer they have no shot anymore at world first.

What is sad in general is that if this trend gets any further than this, world first probably has not much to do anymore with the best players available, but to have lots of ptr time, having a designer write the best add-on / wa, first based on ptr time, after that on the multiple split runs that are available...and least important 20 players to execute what the teams add-on designers wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on something you can't possibly fathom. Are you referring to WA or all addons? Either way it's not something you or anyone could possibly know.
    I'm sorry but i literally said i THINK..

Deleted
    Hi,
    I'm a lurker of this thread but never really had the urge to write here. I think you guys don't realise alot of stuff. Let's take a look at some older stuff:
    Highmaul race: Paragon beats Method due to a better raid comp=better strategy, Method says Paragon figured it out better and outperformed them and they have to figure their shit out (demotes inc), congratulates them via twitter. Everyone is praising the "kings are back".
    BRF race: Method beats Paragon by a mile, (twice as many attempts) and the reaction of the community is: OMG account sharing, not legit! (so is the whole cata race then, you know...and pandaria too?). Paragon reaction on IRC (iirc it was verdisha) "we've done it too, there are no excuses for us". Still the butthurt community is whining a month later (probably just fanboys).
    HFC race: so yeah, we know what happened, but now, if community whined, it wouldn't be such a problem for method, but when somebody from paragon comes and says they only won thanks to an addon (or mostly), that's next level shit. You don't say stupid stuff like that, it's not like paragon's hands are tied, all the guilds are equal at that point. You poke someone by not giving them credit, of course you're going to get a reaction, we are all humans, method are proud for their win (as they should be) and no congratulation comes from other side, just quick --yeah addon lol gg--, of course ppl will get mad, so as I say, you poke that guy, he reacts and the community goes "so salty yeah, so bad, just an addon, get a PR manager aladya".

Also I'm on neither side of this race, I praise the winners, they won because they are BETTER. It's always been like that. Also I think Paragon just doesn't care about PR that much (judging by their barely-used twitter), they don't connect with the community so much, so I don't think they are ALL sore loosers because they don't say GGs at the end of the race.

I know magicpot and dawnrage will still write their very stupid posts, regardless of this one. They are nobodies(like me), but only great examples of fanboism going too far. Or just trolling, you know.

Also do you think the legendary rings are going to be BiS next xpac? Because the 45% burst will still be strong, somebody should do the math. Kappa

pce

Quote Originally Posted by woitseck View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a lurker of this thread but never really had the urge to write here. I think you guys don't realise alot of stuff. Let's take a look at some older stuff:
    Highmaul race: Paragon beats Method due to a better raid comp=better strategy, Method says Paragon figured it out better and outperformed them and they have to figure their shit out (demotes inc), congratulates them via twitter. Everyone is praising the "kings are back".
    BRF race: Method beats Paragon by a mile, (twice as many attempts) and the reaction of the community is: OMG account sharing, not legit! (so is the whole cata race then, you know...and pandaria too?). Paragon reaction on IRC (iirc it was verdisha) "we've done it too, there are no excuses for us". Still the butthurt community is whining a month later (probably just fanboys).
    HFC race: so yeah, we know what happened, but now, if community whined, it wouldn't be such a problem for method, but when somebody from paragon comes and says they only won thanks to an addon (or mostly), that's next level shit. You don't say stupid stuff like that, it's not like paragon's hands are tied, all the guilds are equal at that point. You poke someone by not giving them credit, of course you're going to get a reaction, we are all humans, method are proud for their win (as they should be) and no congratulation comes from other side, just quick --yeah addon lol gg--, of course ppl will get mad, so as I say, you poke that guy, he reacts and the community goes "so salty yeah, so bad, just an addon, get a PR manager aladya".

Also I'm on neither side of this race, I praise the winners, they won because they are BETTER. It's always been like that. Also I think Paragon just doesn't care about PR that much (judging by their barely-used twitter), they don't connect with the community so much, so I don't think they are ALL sore loosers because they don't say GGs at the end of the race.

I know magicpot and dawnrage will still write their very stupid posts, regardless of this one. They are nobodies(like me), but only great examples of fanboism going too far. Or just trolling, you know.

Also do you think the legendary rings are going to be BiS next xpac? Because the 45% burst will still be strong, somebody should do the math. Kappa

pce
    best post in this thread since that Sco article

thank you good sir, and I say GOOD DAY

Quote Originally Posted by paluman
    Paragon's video had a sad undertone.
    i was so sad by the end of it, paragon at least deserve title of best produced videos, i used to love methods videos but i think the ads kill it, hearing nerd screams over hyperx and zergid and buy a t-shirt kill it just a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    best post in this thread since that Sco article
    what sco article?

15+ Year Old Account
    I read all his posts and I agree with Lappee. That is all.
    'We lost because we're bad.' does sound like amateur level failure analysis that will lead nowhere no?

Deleted
    Hi,

pce
    The legendary rings will pretty much either be disabled above lvl 100 or severely diminished each level, just like any other legendary.

I really fail to understand why can't Blizzard hire a person, who can write these kind of addons based on their API?

Oh, wait, they wrote the API themselves, they CAN write some built-in "UI addons" for boss fights quite easily. Then we will have a much more even playing field.
    On the other hand, they can also disable the possibility to write these addons by disabling them in the API, and design boss encounters which doesn't need them.

Do the intentionally keeping the addon "scene" up by going this way, or what else?

Deleted
    He never said "We lost JUST because of this addon."

Also I'm on neither side of this race, I praise the winners.
    Keep telling that to yourself, your post is filled with strong implications but okay

at this point Id be okay if mods closed the thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    at this point Id be okay if mods closed the thread
    Nah, I want to see what happens if #Limitrising gets US first