Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    This is what I'm wondering since 20 pages ago, everyone's bashing him because he said Method had advantage due to WA. He stated they were more intelligent on using it, never said they won JUST because of WA ( and I think he had a post where he compared comps and stuff and in recap he did put Method>Paragon)

So pointless for Lappe to bash a guildie of his for no reason like that aswell, so low.
    When you say "and without trying to sound too salty it does feel a little disappointing knowing a significant part of why we lost was due to an addon", you do come out as salty because it not-so-sneakily implies they might have won with the addon. Props to Sparkuggz and Ashvael for setting him straight on the actual tactical advantage of the addon, and a wag of the finger at Aladya for just trying (successfully) to out-salt him.

Lappe was a tad flippant, but that's just him. He is just disappointed by the lack of sportsmanship in Vereesa's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    There's nothing to twist there. In his view the main reason they lost was because of an addon. In my view Method won because they are the better team. WF 13/13 = 1 addon right?
    Maybe i'm not the best with the English language, but when did significant part become main reason?

I'd think 30% even would count as a significant depending on the context.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I think you should consider getting new once in that case, lawl.
    Fnx, admit it, people who are not raiding in Envy have a better idea than you about what's happening in your guild.

Reminds me of the fight between Ro3n and Fragnance about the relationship between Method and Paragon: Ro3n insisted they didn't like each other and dismissed Fragnance's claim of friendship with Fraggoji as an uninformed comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    significant and main are two very different words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Speaking of swedes and raiding. anyone know what happened to sanitas ? They couldnt transition to 20man ?
    When i think about it, its bit odd there's no exclusively swedish guild in the top :s
    I know at least some of them transitioned into <Practice>, a fully Swedish guild which killed Imperator World 9th and Iron Maidens World 7th after crumbling during Blast Furnace progression.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahm Nahm View Post
    significant and main are two very different words.
    In any case, anything a significant player posts is going to get blown out of proportion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stym View Post
    Fnx, admit it, people who are not raiding in Envy have a better idea than you about what's happening in your guild.

Reminds me of the fight between Ro3n and Fragnance about the relationship between Method and Paragon: Ro3n insisted they didn't like each other and dismissed Fragnance's claim of friendship with Fraggoji as an uninformed comment.
    I no longer raid with them, but at that specific time I did. So yea, I would say his random source posted by a fresh account is really interesting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stym View Post
    Implying he raids in Envy. irrc him and a lot of other people left Envy because they lost server first Mannoroth.

There's nothing to twist there. In his view the main reason they lost was because of an addon. In my view Method won because they are the better team. WF 13/13 = 1 addon right?
    You had me right up until the eyeroll. It was a pretty fucking tight race if Paragon is at 2.3% an hour after method got their kill. Coming up with an addon that makes you more consistent and gets you further into a fight makes you a better team/player. Method came up with a better use of WA then paragon did, and won the race, making them the better group of players/team. No eyeroll necessary!

@Method, Paragon hey, do you guys like each other ?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    Implying Fnx raids in Envy. irrc him and a lot of other people left because they lost server first Mannoroth.
    Implying he was.

Deleted
    Implying Fnx raids in Envy. irrc him and a lot of other people left Envy because they lost server first Mannoroth.
    You seem to be fed with a lot of incorrect information, but let me help you with the correct one. Two players is no longer a part of Envy, neither of them left after Mannoroth, again the sources you got needs to step up.

Ok, I read significant as being a crucial/main/important reason, that's just my (bad) interpretation. That aside, it doesn't wash with me and just looks like a sneaky way of disregarding the kill. Nice backtrack from him too when he was called out and did the whole 'let me list the ways in which they pwned us'. Can't stand self deprecation. Two kick ass worlds best guilds talking about a single Weak Aura.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I read significant as being a crucial/main/important reason, that's just my (bad) interpretation. That aside, it doesn't wash with me and just looks like a sneaky way of disregarding the kill. Nice backtrack from him too when he was called out and did the whole 'let me list the ways in which they pwned us'. Can't stand self deprecation. Two kick ass worlds best guilds talking about a single Weak Aura.
    Alternatively, you could try not making mountains out of mole hills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You seem to be fed with a lot of incorrect information, but let me help you with the correct one. Two players is no longer a part of Envy, neither of them left after Mannoroth, again the sources you got needs to step up.
    Pwnanza sometimes shares how far they've gotten on a boss before they even kill the boss sometimes depending on who you know. Most Envy members knew they were behind Pwnanza on Mannoroth by a significant amount and that Pwnanza was extremely likely to get server first.

This caused person(s) to gquit since the time and effort spent was not worth the results. (not getting server first)
    Last edited by mmoc69b0bea6ec; 2015-07-29 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahm Nahm View Post
    Alternatively, you could try not making mountains out of mole hills.
    The mountains came to this thread in the form of Vereesa + Aladya. The mole hills are found throughout the 423 pages. Just adding my meaningless opinion into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpokerbox View Post
    Last night Devai played their nerdscreams at Archie. For me it sounds like heavy load of frustration erupted.
    Too bad that they didn't put those to the official video, but it's understandable.

I think both top guilds should consider to get some pr-manager! It's really weird to look at Aladya's reaction even when they already have the trophy! And also it's little awkward, when Lappe comes to write a correction at Vereesa's post. Lappe was right, don't get me wrong, but if you look at communicative pov you understand.
    Vereesa was actually very passively venting his frustration about not coming up with the idea that Method had. It wasn't very complicated to understand.

They don't need a PR manager, the best part of post-match interviews in sports is when the coach makes up some excuses or trolls everyone (see Mourinho). Rivalries are entertaining. So thank you Vereesa, thank you Aladya, for making this interesting. It's a game, so go ahead and have fun and bitch at each other.

Deleted
    Pwnanza sometimes shares how far they've gotten on a boss before they even kill the boss sometimes depending on who you know. Most Envy members knew they were behind Pwnanza on Mannoroth by a significant amount and that Pwnanza was extremely likely to get server first.

This caused person(s) to gquit since the time and effort spent was not worth the results.
    I didn't know and neither did I care, nor do I care to this day

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    That's what I am saying, I really cba arguing with people that can't understand basic english. Vereesa just said what was true imo, part of their loss was due to not thinking smart and making a WA about it , he even stated it. Everyone started calling him salty and shit for no reason.

Sure, I'd be pissed off as well after seeing the WA Method did in the kill and not being able to think about the same WA as a guild. Vereesa was calm and cool though, all the nerds started bashing him because apparently being #2 in the race is shit and #1 is amongst the gods.
    Agree with that.
    Anyone know if this is one of the closest races so far or?

It's unbelievable how you guys manage to make a such a lengthy discussion about essentially nothing.