Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharotto View Post
    Instead of arguing over stupid stuff like how long people raid the people here should be more concerned about the dying raiding scene. If it continues at this trend is anyone really going to care when the race is down to around five guilds that are really realistically competing?
    You say that as if it's bad thing.
    Does anyone care now?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    OK now where are the Asian guilds?
    Behind since they can't buy full sets of BiS gear off the BMAH

Deleted
    Btw is Riggnaros yelling/playing in Limit?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Btw is Riggnaros yelling/playing in Limit?
    No, he is still with BL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dinth View Post
    No, he is still with BL.
    The secret of Limits (relative) success revealed.

Deleted
    When rig became raid leader, Blood legion gradually became better and better so that's a pretty dumb comment. Blood legion wasn't even close to #2 world/#1 US before rigg became raid leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit's kill isn't too impressive considering how much they raided.

As for Midwinter, I wouldn't be surprised to see that guild fall apart. Embarrassing performance by them this time around.

7th is success compared to BL? rofl i don't think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Limit's kill isn't too impressive considering how much they raided.

As for Midwinter, I wouldn't be surprised to see that guild fall apart. Embarrassing performance by them this time around.
    Look at their wipe count and hours, how is that not impressive, they raid less and more efficient than any other guild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post
    Look at their wipe count and hours, how is that not impressive, they raid less and more efficient than any other guild
    I wouldnt say more efficient than any other guild. They had a similar or higher wipecount on the first 12 bosses to other guilds and anyone who kills archi now will of course have less wipes due to a much high ilevel and more rings. I mean we are talking 2 resets later here. Grats of course to guilds 4-7 for their kills, its still very impressive but to say limit were more efficient than the top 3 that just sounds like an american trying to find some light at the end of the tunnel.

Ok so here's the deal. Unless you get into the top 10 on a strict semi-hardcore schedule of 5+1 hours 5 nights a week during progress, shut the fuck up about how cool you are for not raiding as much as others, because overall you're still playing more hours with a handicap of additional gear, information, and nerfs.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Style War should see a kill this lockout judging from the progress on their stream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Style War should see a kill this lockout judging from the progress on their stream.
    Got a link to that stream?

7+ Year Old Account
    RIP this thread, you were fun!

the stupidity in this post is quite amazing, i wondered if someone would be retarded enough to make this statement.

method 0 legendary rings, limit, i'd imagine at least 10 or more, plus another 2 resets of gear.

it's more efficient to walk or jog the 100 meters, but no-one gives a fuck, it's all about how fast you can do it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanmodx View Post
    Got a link to that stream?
    http://www.douyutv.com/196789 - offline now though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    Ok so here's the deal. Unless you get into the top 10 on a strict semi-hardcore schedule of 5+1 hours 5 nights a week during progress,
    Hahaha 'semi-hardcore'. No, five nights a week is not 'semi' hardcore.

like tears...in rain...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharotto View Post
    Instead of arguing over stupid stuff like how long people raid the people here should be more concerned about the dying raiding scene. If it continues at this trend is anyone really going to care when the race is down to around five guilds that are really realistically competing?
    Hm, not sure if I understand you correctly. Are you talking about the number of guilds raiding hardcore? Seems to me it has been a lot of guilds doing that in WOD/HFC. For instance Method, Paragon, Exorsus, Midwinter, From Scratch, Rapid Eye Movement, Prestige Gaming, Открытость (Openness?), Nihilum, Ascension (maybe they only did that during Highmaul?) and so on. (Judged from Wowprogress info, kill times etc). Then you have asian guilds like Style Wars, KIN Raiders, AFK R, Right, KeaHoarl, Yiboliu/Wave Flow etc. I can't say for sure, but I think it's reasonable to assume that at least most of these don't raid less than the top EU/US guilds.

Or are you talking about the number of guilds really competing for the #1 spot? Seems to me it always has been a superior guild in the WoW raiding scene, or 1-2 guilds in close competition. Usually a new guild would take the #1 spot towards the end of an expac.

Vanilla: Not quite sure if there was a guild dominating in early Vanilla, but ... Death and Taxes, then Nihilum taking over towards the end?
    BC: Nihilum dominating, then SK Gaming killing Kil'jaeden first in SWP.
    WOTLK: Ensidia dominating, then Paragon becoming number 1.
    Cataclysm: Paragon dominating, then some bans and drama in DS, KIN Raiders becoming number 1.
    MOP: Method vs Blood Legion in 25man (Method being #1 on all significant bosses except for Empress?), Paragon dominating 10man.
    WOD: Method vs Paragon.

Or are you talking about guilds dying? Compared to tier 17 it seems to me that it's almost all the same guilds filling out the top 20-25. Some are doing a bit better, others a bit worse. Compared to MoP 25man it's many of the same guilds going strong. With a decent number of other competiting guilds due to 20 Mythic, like Paragon. Although, it's true that some of the most well-known and hardcore guilds have disbanded, or seem to be in danger of disbanding.

Blood Legion, who was the second best 25man guild in MoP, weren't a competitor for #1 in Highmaul, and disbanded during BRF. They got "replaced" by the more casual guild Limit. But Midwinter kinda took up the US mantle during BRF (they did pretty well in tier 15 and 16 too, of course). They seem to be struggling now though.

In HFC (or other tiers of WOD) we also have seen some new players on the scene, getting rankings in the top 10, 15 or 20, like From Scratch, Rapid Eye Movement, Pwnanza, some asian and russian guilds. The competition for #1 is as it usually have been (as it seems to me), a very small number of guilds capable of getting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're raiding a ridiculous amount of hours. If you're top 10 in the time you've spent raiding then I would expect that you would also finish top 10 in the race.