Deleted
    They didn't have ilvl advantage, but they only got blackhand so fast compared to other bosses (they were 15th on BF/Maidens) thanks to exploiting transcendance to negate massive shattering smash (which was hotfixed soon after their kill), I guess you could make a case of "creative use of mechanics" but completely evading the main P3 ability and making this phase tank&spank is just plain exploiting in my eyes.

> You don't need to soak debris apart the one that lands directly on your raid
    > You have full dps from whole raid (and you can bring whatever you want class wise)
    > There is no soft enrage to going out of space
    Fact that they couldn't rekill the boss for 2 months after hotfix shows sth as well.
    Last edited by mmoc918bec3ce7; 2015-08-02 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Cause I care.... champ. Open forum and all.
    So, you are just here to read all the drama and lols that's going on in here? And still you're asking this thread to be closed? Most mysterious person NA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    They didn't have ilvl advantage, but they only got blackhand so fast compared to other bosses (they were 15th on BF/Maidens) thanks to exploiting transcendance to negate massive shattering smash (which was hotfixed soon after their kill), I guess you could make a case of "creative use of mechanics" but completely evading the main P3 ability and making this phase tank&spank is just plain exploiting in my eyes.

> You don't need to soak debris apart the one that lands directly on your raid
    > You have full dps from whole raid (and you can bring whatever you want class wise)
    > There is no soft enrage to going out of space
    Fact that they couldn't rekill the boss for 2 months after hotfix shows sth as well.
    oh NOOOOO I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE KIL VID OPENINGS

Deleted
    #neverforget

Deleted
    Style war world 10th.

Funny how all 3 asians kills are within 10 hours of each other. The Asian race is very intense.

also rip midwinter not even top 10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    Actually for CN guilds it is very common for the guild to not kill the boss again after killing it once. I'm not sure the logic in it but if you look at majority of CN guilds on wowprogress, they only killed mythic blackhand once and didn't touch it again forever/for a while.

Example CN #3, 4 and several more in the top CN 40 only have 1 blackhand kill and a shitton of other CN guilds killed blackhand once or twice, and didn't kill it again until HFC was close.
    Last edited by mmoc69b0bea6ec; 2015-08-02 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    Style war world 10th.

Funny how all 3 asians kills are within 10 hours of each other. The Asian race is very intense.

also rip midwinter not even top 10

- - - Updated - - -

Actually for CN guilds it is very common for the guild to not kill the boss again after killing it once. I'm not sure the logic in it but if you look at majority of CN guilds on wowprogress, they only killed mythic blackhand once and didn't touch it again forever/for a while.

Example CN #3, 4 and several more in the top CN 40 only have 1 blackhand kill and a shitton of other CN guilds killed blackhand once or twice, and didn't kill it again until HFC was close.

They have low amount of kills because they transfer around selling mythic kills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wongtang View Post
    They have low amount of kills because they transfer around selling mythic kills
    That explains that then.

Deleted
    Aaaaand Impact secures the German 1st World #11

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhachlirith View Post
    Aaaaand Impact secures the German 1st World #11
    sadly we didnt kill it on friday and couldnt raid on saturday. 256 pulls.

So we have a new US champion AND a new Asian Champion this tier.

Wow AFK R was a rank 700+ guild last tier, now they are Asia #1, impressive. rip style war. They put up a really go show in brf.
    the only reason theyre rank 700 is that the guild was created during the tier and never bothered to kill Margok. They killed Blackhand top 400. It's still impressive for a group of players to reach so high in their first tier together though.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buffmageplx View Post
    sadly we didnt kill it on friday and couldnt raid on saturday. 256 pulls.
    Really well done

Deleted
    RIP Envy boys

impact #11

And for who said midwinter didnt raided this week, they are on archimonde... Cleared 12/13m jul 29 so no, they have roster for raid

Any word on Midwinter? Last I heard they were having trouble getting people, and they lost a tank to PC issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    RIP Envy boys
    I'd disband too if I got beat by a guild named "Pwnanza."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    RIP Envy boys
    Did they disband? Envy and midwinter must be completely demoralized so it wouldn't be surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Any word on Midwinter? Last I heard they were having trouble getting people, and they lost a tank to PC issues.
    Liked i said they did cleared 12/13m jul 29 then idk

Did they disband? Envy and midwinter must be completely demoralized so it wouldn't be surprising.
    are u even serious ? what can midwinter do when shit like that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't believe they lost him. One of their tanks GPU died, and I believe, was replaced the next day (the GPU, not the tank).

WoW is perfectly capable of being run on a CPU's integrated graphics. You have to turn everything to low, but it will run fine.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalowbie View Post
    I don't believe they lost him. One of their tanks GPU died, and I believe, was replaced the next day (the GPU, not the tank).

WoW is perfectly capable of being run on a CPU's integrated graphics. You have to turn everything to low, but it will run fine.
    And then die to mechanics of the fight u cant even see right on low...