Quote Originally Posted by mrlachyg View Post
    they are tied with method at time of writing. 9/13. Limit haven't progressed past 5/13 in the last few days, maybe they've reached their....... Limit?
    yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    They are tied with Method at time of writing. 9/13. Limit haven't progressed past 5/13 in the last few days, maybe they've reached their....... limit?
    hahhhaa, thanks for the laughs

this thread manages to get stupider and stupider every tier dear god I love mmoc

Quote Originally Posted by Sellinz View Post
    this thread manages to get stupider and stupider every tier dear god I love mmoc
    no you!

/10chars
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    They are tied with Method at time of writing. 9/13. Limit haven't progressed past 5/13 in the last few days, maybe they've reached their....... limit?
    How is that tied? US had headstart, and limit hasnt progressed in the last few days? The raid has been released only 2. Stop overreacting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Looks like the big 3 will do it again.

That´s really surprising. Said no one, ever.
    The rich get richer.

It happens in all walks of life get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JabJabUplift View Post
    How is that tied? US had head start, and limit hasn't progressed in the last few days? The raid has been released only 2. Stop overreacting.
    Is this real? It's tied because they have both killed the same number of bosses. Everyone knows that the patch goes live in the US like 12 hours before it goes live in the EU, every single person who follows the race. That does not change that bosses are counted by who has killed which boss (regardless of patch launch) and not number of hours a guild has spent progressing.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wongtang View Post
    Did they accidentally raid at from 9am on wednesday ?
    If you look at their RaidSchedule you can see that they only raid evenings and day in the weekends on progress.

But as falken has said on stream. If all members are up for it, they start orly. BUT only if the whole raid has the time for it.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JabJabUplift View Post
    How is that tied? US had headstart, and limit hasnt progressed in the last few days? The raid has been released only 2. Stop overreacting.
    The 12-hour headstart in the USA is only because they need to stop raiding every hour for 15 min to eat something fat, it's compensation-time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    no you!

/10chars
    Lol. I love the /10chars MeMe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    The 12-hour headstart in the USA is only because they need to stop raiding every hour for 15 min to eat something fat, it's compensation-time
    That explains why they even get beaten in their own region, by Oceania. Ascension will wipe the floor with Limit, as they're already at their limit.

Deleted
    is anyone knowing if paragon is trying another boss or are they wiping on Fel Lord?

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I hear that US gets a 12 hour head start. I also hear that US guilds rarely come on the top. Why is this ?
    Blame the mexicans (c) Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    is anyone knowing if paragon is trying another boss or are they wiping on Fel Lord?
    Paragon went back to doing split runs on normal mode right after killing Socrethar, so technically they are actually still #1.

Deleted
    I hear that US gets a 12 hour head start. I also hear that US guilds rarely come on the top. Why is this ?
    The short answer is that in Europe it's easier to be intelligent and a no-life bum at the same time. Or in the case of those that are actually working, it's easier to get vacation during all the progress raiding times during the year (in case you want to spend your holiday that way).
    It's slightly more complex than that, but that should sum it up because we reaaaally don't want to go that discussion again.

Because Americans are less team oriented than most countries. We have a smaller population than EU does. We also have more stringent time limits on our lives from jobs/school, less vacation time, more hours worked per week.

It's probably that simple.

On the team oriented point:

I can speak from experience in a moderately high end guild, that, at several points during progression I played selfishly so I could feel better about my damage or whatever. Have a few people in the raid like that and your chance to kill bosses goes down. There might be less people like me in the EU, or the psychology of that type of play is understood more and punished there.
    Last edited by Jdance; 2015-07-03 at 12:43 PM.

Euros get like 6 weeks vacation a year, while US is maybe 2 weeks? So, either quit your job or you have a lot of people in your guild who have to juggle work/wow? I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Vse View Post
    Euros get like 6 weeks vacation a year, while US is maybe 2 weeks? So, either quit your job or you have a lot of people in your guild who have to juggle work/wow? I have no idea
    LMAO ok

europeans get 25-26~ days of leave per year, some benefits are had where if you don't use them all you can add a quarter/half of the remaining days of leave to your next year (for example, i have 12 days of leave left this year and planning to use it over christmas / new year because otherwise i'd be working up until 24th, and then 27th > 31st).

please don't talk nonesense

There's always a logical and scientific reason for everything!

This is no coincidence. They do rarely win races, BECAUSE they have a head start.
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh