Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Sigh please do not nerf a boss during the world race..
    Multiple bosses have already been nerfed, and this happens every tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev MW View Post
    Multiple bosses have already been nerfed, and this happens every tier.
    never give up, never surrender.

does anyone know if Method/Paragon/MW are working on Xhul or Velhari ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Eben I wanted to know this since yesterday. How to track what a guild is currently doing ?
    Sadly you cant, unless you know a guy inside the guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Eben I wanted to know this since yesterday. How to track what a guild is currently doing ?
    You could log on their server, /who, and see their raidcomp and try to figure it out. Loads of aoe? Probably Xhul. Good ST/2 target cleave? Probably Tyrant.

hm how can u see that all the specs can change and optimize for those fights i dont get it

ddos of course
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

Deleted
    Ask the NSA.

It´s been a while since Kuznam tweeted we should expect a kill soon, so was he either trolling, throwing people off or they hit a bump in the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    It´s been a while since Kuznam tweeted we should expect a kill soon, so was he either trolling, throwing people off or they hit a bump in the road.
    the last thing you should do is listen to kuznams tweets lol, he trolls a lot.

Deleted
    kuznam was on the grassy knoll on nov 22 1963

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Sadly you cant, unless you know a guy inside the guild.
    Even knowing someone inside the guild, I doubt they'll give any information about what they're doing or how far they went.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Even knowing someone inside the guild, I doubt they'll give any information about what they're doing or how far they went.
    There are some to whom they will. People they trust to not come running here to tell us
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    There are some to whom they will. People they trust to not come running here to tell us
    True, and 'guy I know' told me that Tyrant needs one more reset of gear in it's current state, Xhul'horac will probably go down in in 24-48 hours tho. No more details from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

10+ Year Old Account
    Method lost like 4 - 5hrs on tyrant.. MW spent like an hour on Tyrant and knew something was up, and is all ready on Xhul. If Method beats MW to Xhul kill, I would be surprised. I could see Paragon wall-smashing for hours on Tyrant and getting the kill 12hrs before they nerf it haha.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Method lost like 4 - 5hrs on tyrant.. MW spent like an hour on Tyrant and knew something was up, and is all ready on Xhul. If Method beats MW to Xhul kill, I would be surprised. I could see Paragon wall-smashing for hours on Tyrant and getting the kill 12hrs before they nerf it haha.
    Why would they nerf her?

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    And where would one get this information?

Deleted
    From Scratch 9/13 4th.

Boss nerfs should only happen during raid reset days, not during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Boss nerfs should only happen during raid reset days, not during the week.
    To be fair, Kromog was hotfixed during progression on that boss. As well as Sinestra, if memory serves.