Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieGod View Post
    Has anybody talked about the fact that Method will have an unfair advantage against Archimonde in the mythic only phase, because they are from the Twisting Nether? They're fighting on their home turf. I don't think it will be a true WF kill unless they all change to a different server.
    This man brings up a great point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post
    t'was a boring day,no kills at all from anyone D:
    Nihilum killed Iskar

Deleted
    we should ask Bozzelprogress.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socar View Post
    we should ask Bozzelprogress.com
    Bozzelprogress.com reports Wild Card leading the race (among the guilds with a roster from which no one has account shared).

Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieGod View Post
    Has anybody talked about the fact that Method will have an unfair advantage against Archimonde in the mythic only phase, because they are from the Twisting Nether? They're fighting on their home turf. I don't think it will be a true WF kill unless they all change to a different server.
    FFS. It all makes sense now.

"Twisting Nether is the only place where demons can truly die, yes. The specifics are yet unknown."

Blizz are all Method fans and Paragon haters. So Archimonde will keep respawning for Paragon so Method can get the world first.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think some people are going to scramble for reasons when their favorite guild loses, so here's a list of ad-hoc explanations that you can use just in case:

"It was just about raid comp, not tactics"
    "They had a huge advantage, raiding in their native language"
    "They exploited the fight by stacking Rogues/Boomkins/Hunters/Whatever"
    "Blizzard favored the other guild, a reliable source told me"
    "They raided fewer hours so they are more skilled"
    "Their main tank got DDoS'ed for 24 hours" (ok only if that's Nihilum)

If all of that failed:

"<insert guild name> is still the best"
    "I have my own progress list in my alternate universe and my favorite guild got WF on that one"

And in other news, REM killed Xhul'orac, world 4th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    FFS. It all makes sense now.

"Twisting Nether is the only place where demons can truly die, yes. The specifics are yet unknown."

Blizz are all Method fans and Paragon haters. So Archimonde will keep respawning for Paragon so Method can get the world first.
    Hahah made me smile

REM 10/13 with Xhul down !

Why do people say Mannorth is one of the hardest bosses? I haven't done him on Mythic, but his mechanics seem really simple, at least from normal and heroic..

Does that mean that demo-locks in Method constantly have to level new characters?

Deleted
    Nihilum 8/13

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    Why do people say Mannorth is one of the hardest bosses?
    Well wouldn't the fact that the world's top guilds have been at it for 2 days and not killed him yet be an argument? I mean that measurement may be as arbitrary as any but it's justifiable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stym View Post
    And in other news, REM killed Xhul'orac, world 4th.
    World 6th.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    World 6th.
    4th. Exorsus and From Scratch opted for Velhari.

World 6th.
    Its world 4th Xhul'horac kill

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksel View Post
    Nihilum 8/13
    keep it up guys

10+ Year Old Account
    4th. Exorsus and From Scratch opted for Velhari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Its world 4th Xhul'horac kill
    Daym, I stand corrected.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Luftdot View Post
    Well wouldn't the fact that the world's top guilds have been at it for 2 days and not killed him yet be an argument? I mean that measurement may be as arbitrary as any but it's justifiable
    Like I said. I haven't seen the mythic version, obviously.. But the mechanics are so simple on heroic/normal.. What could they have possibly added for Mythic it make is one of the hardest bosses?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    World 6th.
    World 4th on Xhul'orac, world 6th in HFC progression.

Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    Why do people say Mannorth is one of the hardest bosses? I haven't done him on Mythic, but his mechanics seem really simple, at least from normal and heroic..
    In terms of difficulty it does not seem that much harder over all. One or two new abilities to deal with but that's about it. However on normal and hc mannorths tuning makes him probably the easiest of the end wing boss. In mythic it's assumed he is tuned to a point where he is the hardest of them. That means while it isn't that hard of a fight , you need to be it near perfectly to get a kill and with the gear pargon and method have (way way worse then you're meant to have when doing that boss) it also involves no small bit of luck on trinket procs etc coming at the right time. If your trinket procs when you are say soaking something and won't be able to damage for 4-5 seconds then that's a massive dps increase down the drain