Quote Originally Posted by Luftdot View Post
    I don't get it? I just see a replay and him going beserk after screaming ALLEZ ALLEZ that's all I got
    My guess would be that he was streaming live but not showing their actual progress and running replays from earlier. Not 100% but it makes sense to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    My guess would be that he was streaming live but not showing their actual progress and running replays from earlier. Not 100% but it makes sense to me.
    Yeap that's it. You get to see his reaction when they kill it. The replays are there because they don't show the progress on archi

theres no doubt in my mind Midwinter is world 3rd best guild, they just dont raid as much past the first week 1/2 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Man, it's like, no one from US cares they don't finish top, yet some of you losers are so salty about ragging on US for being worse at World of Warcraft.

Isn't it obvious Midwinter, the best US guild wouldn't finish top because they don't raid nearly as much?

Am I missing something? Or are people this pathetic?
    It's common knowledge the hardcore US raid scene has been dead for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    It's common knowledge the hardcore US raid scene has been dead for years.
    yeah, so I dont get all the pathetic shit posting and trash talk

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    pathetic shit posting and trash talk are the bread and butter of this forum.

Anyway, Midwinter usually pushes really hard the first week and then winds down because real life interferes for some obnoxious reason.
    I'm still pretty sure they'll kill Archi very soon.

Knew something like this would happen -

10+ Year Old Account
    Woow. From Scratch World 4th 13/13 4hrs ago. Didn't see that coming.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Gorefiend and Xhul easy? not sure about that mate. Midwinter killed Xhul 2 days before From Scratch btw so they were ahead even if you count in 1 day advantage.
    Are you living in the US ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Midwinter acts like they're the most amazing guild around so of course there will be such talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Midwinter acts like they're the most amazing guild around so of course there will be such talk.
    Which is funny considering you try and act like you have a clue what you're talking about.

^ no one cares

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    ^ no one cares
    Cool story. Tell me more bruh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    You're possibly the most annoying guy in the entire thread. Mouthing off everyone because they want to see a video rather than wait.
    How am I mouthing off anybody? I'm telling people why there is a 5 guild rule and telling people to be patient. Not my fault people are getting uppity about it. I'm going to drop this here because I don't want to derail the thread more than you are attempting to repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahm Nahm View Post
    How am I mouthing off anybody? I'm telling people why there is a 5 guild rule and telling people to be patient. Not my fault people are getting uppity about it. I'm going to drop this here because I don't want to derail the thread more than you are attempting to repeatedly.
    He usually trolls every progression thread. I wouldn't take him too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    He usually trolls every progression thread. I wouldn't take him too seriously.
    Haven't done any trolling in ages but okay bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuxx View Post
    No, Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuxx View Post
    He used the word mate. Should be obvious that it isn't an American.

Is it not possible that the legendary ring will still be BiS after this expansion ends? The proc would still scale really well even if it has less stats
    Last edited by Jdance; 2015-07-28 at 04:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Is it possible that the legendary ring will still be BiS after this expansion ends? The proc would still scale really well even if it has less stats
    Then they'll just make it so that it has a reduced effect once you're over 100, like they've done with several previous legendaries. They don't want items carrying over across expansions.