This threads reached its limit, should be closed now

can someone update that H LK gif with paragon passing ensidia in the car with midwinter and limits name now please

Deleted
    Looking at slootbag's twitter, he's be washing away his sorrows with a lot of alcohol following Limit getting #1 US lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    irrelevant why they didn't win. You either win or you don't win. As long as no exploits were used, their #1 us was fair and square.
    No one is saying limit didn't win. Having major roster issues is extremely relevant MW would have won if shit didn't happen but it did and they lost it is what it is. It'll be interesting to see going into next expansion by then I'm fairly certain MW will be back up to par.

irrelevant why they didn't win. You either win or you don't win. As long as no exploits were used, their #1 us was fair and square.
    Wait, what? Their post was more about you thinking it's funny Midwinter had roster issues. Their post didn't even present that statement as an excuse for Midwinter, or claim Limit's kill wasn't fair..?

Spriest
    for Temerity // Twitter
    // Youtube // Btag: Myst#1540

I think its funny how the tables turned this tier. Not so long ago Blood Legion was that super hardcore guild, getting beaten by a 'non-daytime raiding' Midwinter. And now Midwinter was that super hardcore guild getting beaten by a 'non-daytime raiding' Limit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I think its funny how the tables turned this tier. Not so long ago Blood Legion was that super hardcore guild, getting beaten by a 'non-daytime raiding' Midwinter. And now Midwinter was that super hardcore guild getting beaten by a 'non-daytime raiding' Limit.
    When did MW beat BL?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    When did MW beat BL?
    Last tier?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    When did MW beat BL?
    Blackrock (before blood legion ceased hardcore raiding on blackhand). MW beat them to 9/10.

Has Limit revealed their wipe count?

Quote Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
    Has Limit revealed their wipe count?
    HFA - 2
    Iron Reaver - 6
    Kormrok - 23
    Council - 27
    Kilrogg - 16
    Gorefiend - 59
    Iskar - 15
    Socrethar - 22
    Fel Lord - 29
    Xhul'horac - 88
    Tyrant Velhari - 108
    Mannoroth - 133
    Archimonde - 295

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

Not really irrelevant since people are bashing Midwinter etc. Kinda obvious midwinter would've gotten US #1 and world 3/4 without the roster issues. But gz to the stable guilds that kept at it, see you next tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Limit. I'd logged on with the intention of unsticking the thread this morning anyway but was pleasantly surprised to see that the US 1st had been achieved.

Stop talking BS about Limit raiding hours. someone mentioned 5-6 days 5-6 hours.

TOTAL BULLSHIT.

its like 7 days / 8-9 hours.

Watch kill times and make maths. also watch their warcraftlogs stats

Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    Stop talking BS about Limit raiding hours. someone mentioned 5-6 days 5-6 hours.

TOTAL BULLSHIT.

its like 7 days / 8-9 hours.

Watch kill times and make maths. also watch their warcraftlogs stats
    I think you need to go make maths again.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    As much as I wouldn't mind trying to be in a World First type of guild, I don't even remotely envy them right now. They'll be farming HFC for upwards of a goddamn YEAR. I hope for their sanity that they'll take breaks and relax and stuff because remembering how long we spent farming Dragon Soul is tearing at what little remains of mine. I honestly wonder how people in Paragon and Method can put so much effort into the game when so little gets put into the game by the Devs.

I'm still playing myself because it only costs me gold and I don't raid that much so I'm not burned out by it. Personally, I'm kinda hoping the expansion announcement will be awful so it'll be easy to stop again. I've only been playing since March for my latest WoW adventure and if the expansion looks like it'll be shit, it'll be easy to get my friends who would quit, to play another game.
    I doubt it will be a year. Maybe 6 months at most since they've been concurrently working on the next expansion since the current one launched. We'll see next week how far along they are with development. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't be the shit show like the last one was when they ended up having to rewrite everything to make their launch date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    HFA - 2
    Iron Reaver - 6
    Kormrok - 23
    Council - 27
    Kilrogg - 16
    Gorefiend - 59
    Iskar - 15
    Socrethar - 22
    Fel Lord - 29
    Xhul'horac - 88
    Tyrant Velhari - 108
    Mannoroth - 133
    Archimonde - 295
    22 wipes on Suckrethard?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    HFA - 2
    Iron Reaver - 6
    Kormrok - 23
    Council - 27
    Kilrogg - 16
    Gorefiend - 59
    Iskar - 15
    Socrethar - 22
    Fel Lord - 29
    Xhul'horac - 88
    Tyrant Velhari - 108
    Mannoroth - 133
    Archimonde - 295
    Grats on US first guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    midwinter would've gotten US #1 and world 3/4 without the roster issues. But gz to the stable guilds that kept at it, see you next tier.
    In the end all that is relevant is did you or did you not get #1 legit. There are reasons why paragon did not get #1 but in the end all those reasons are irrelevant, it doesn't discredit the winners.
    Last edited by mmoc69b0bea6ec; 2015-08-01 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Exactly the point I made earlier. This new e-peen phenomenon 'look how little I raid and how much real life I have' seems to be almost more important then actual progress nowadays.

'Method was world first, but who cares, they hardcore raid, thats soooo 2005'

'We dont compete with Method because we dont raid daytime'

My eyes start bleeding when I read that crap.

In reality it sais 'I lack the motivation and dedication to compete with Method'. Dont try to bend that into something positive.
    Whats wrong with people not wanting to raid 10h+/7d a week?

You really think that the current top guilds have the best players in the game in them? I really don't.
    They just put in that time and dedication because they want to race. Which is cool and we all love to see it.

But that doesn't mean nobody could equal them with the same time and dedication.
    Telling yourself or anyone else differently is nothing more than making a fool of yourself.