Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiarchGrim View Post
    *facepalm*

Totally forgot about that.

I've been going in with Bladestorm to gain the stacks ASAP. Do you just Meat Cleave, since it sounds like you go in with Avatar instead.
    Yeah and sniping Execute to get your first stacks.

ir

iron Reaver: if u are trying hc and ur total dps is low , anger is better , but if ur total dps is high u won't use ur 2ndrec before full charge btw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangster021 View Post
    iron Reaver: if u are trying hc and ur total dps is low , anger is better , but if ur total dps is high u won't use ur 2ndrec before full charge btw
    Full charge is time based, dps has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Full charge is time based, dps has nothing to do with it.
    He's saying if your dps is fast enough you'll kill it before it goes fully charged and starts the flying phase which... I'm not sure is possible at this point in Heroic. I've done it in normal difficulty, but not heroic.

That said, I still think AM is better for Fury. Ravager and Siegebreaker just aren't that useful, and even if you don't use Reck until after she lands, you'll still get a couple extra uses of Avatar.

I'm fairly sure that no phase 2 Iron Reaver will happen at some point on HC, kill time being in the region of 2m30s. Though the fastest times are in the region of 3m 50s at the moment, that's including an air phase which means people are already pretty close to killing it with no phase 2.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I'm fairly sure that no phase 2 Iron Reaver will happen at some point on HC, kill time being in the region of 2m30s. Though the fastest times are in the region of 3m 50s at the moment, that's including an air phase which means people are already pretty close to killing it with no phase 2.
    At some point yes, but not now. I'm sure someone could stack the deck to do it even this early, but for 99% of the guilds out there it is a non-factor, and thus not something that really needs to be debated around.

Combining the opinions of this thread together:

• Hellfire Assault - Fury (BS/AM)
    • Iron Reaver - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Kormrok - Fury (BS/AM) [Avatar/AM if group high AOE]
    • Hellfire High Council - Arms (BB/Ravager)
    • Kilrogg Deadeye - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Gorefiend - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Shadow-Lord Iskar - Fury (BS/AM)
    • Socrethar - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Tyrant Velhari - Arms (BB/Ravager)
    • Fel Lord Zakuun - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Xhul'horac - Arms (BB/Ravager)
    • Mannoroth - Fury (Avatar/AM) [BS/AM roughly equal, but single target better for killing the boss]
    • Archimonde - Fury (BS/AM)

Let me know if anything is incorrect, I'll edit my post.
    Last edited by Hadard; 2015-07-07 at 06:25 AM.
    -Awesome sig by Darthne-

Deleted
    Should I switch to Arms on Council and Tyrant Velhari amd Xhul'horac even if I do not have new tier set bonuses? I have only BRF HC gear, had not luck with tokens from HFC so far
    Last edited by mmoce95ffb40fe; 2015-07-06 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    Arms for Socrethar every day. If you play well, you'll be top boss damage WHILE you're doing more dmg in the Shadowcaller than your Contruct-guy.

Deleted
    @FalkenRaiding - Why exactly do you consider Arms better on Socrethar? Just because of the MS Resets you get while Socrethar is Immune and you still have Rend up on him? Otherwise this fight is pretty much only singletarget?

Quote Originally Posted by Hadard View Post

• Hellfire Assault - Fury (BS/AM)
    • Iron Reaver - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Kormrok - Fury (BS/AM) [Avatar/AM if group high AOE]
    • Hellfire High Council - Arms (BB/Ravager)
    • Kilrogg Deadeye - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Gorefiend - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Shadow-Lord Iskar - Fury (BS/AM)
    • Socrethar - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Tyrant Velhari - Arms (BB/Ravager)
    • Fel Lord Zakuun - Fury (Avatar/AM)
    • Xhul'horac - Arms (BS/AM)
    • Mannoroth - Fury (Avatar/AM) [BS/AM roughly equal, but single target better for killing the boss]

Who the hell suggested BS as Arms on Xhul'horac? That's a terrible suggestion! lol.

I personally don't like Ravager because of our how often our tanks move the bosses out of it. But I guess if your tanks are actually good at the game it can work.

I have used AM on iron reaver both times and regretted it each time. 2nd reck comes off CD right before full charge happens, and it feels bad to blow reck on the bombs that die in 2 hits due to the wasted uptime. Much rather use siegebreaker for that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    I have used AM on iron reaver both times and regretted it each time. 2nd reck comes off CD right before full charge happens, and it feels bad to blow reck on the bombs that die in 2 hits due to the wasted uptime. Much rather use siegebreaker for that fight.
    Just save Reck till after the phase lands. Remember it isn't all about reck, you're still getting extra Avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Just save Reck till after the phase lands. Remember it isn't all about reck, you're still getting extra Avatars.
    With my raid's kill time on that boss, I must save the reck for execute phase since I won't get a 3rd one unless I use the 2nd one during the air phase (which is wasteful). Extra avatar is nice but it still won't do the same amount of damage as siegebreaker.

But I'm on the mortal strike bandwagon now, so siegebreaker is out... still a useless talent for arms.

Who the hell suggested BS as Arms on Xhul'horac? That's a terrible suggestion! lol.
    oops I accidentally pasted that in the wrong place I think, nice catch

edited my last post

side note: wouldn't AM be better than ravager for arms?
    Last edited by Hadard; 2015-07-07 at 06:40 AM.
    -Awesome sig by Darthne-

Ravager is in almost all cases better than AM or SBr for Arms. Arms does't really have any cds that's worth reducing.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Dead right , agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Ravager is in almost all cases better than AM or SBr for Arms. Arms does't really have any cds that's worth reducing.
    By that he means that Reck isn't really very important to Arms, and reducing the already relatively short Bloodbath cooldown isn't a huge gain compared to using Ravager during said Bloodbath, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadard View Post

and here I thought archi was designed for arms...