Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Actually, after this week of tries on heroic I see that Arms (DR-BB-AM) works better then Fury AoE here.
    Bladestorm could be usefull for these large add packs in last phase, however the overall benefit of strong execute and general cleaving outweights it.

Fury with tier 16 4pc on Kormrok mythic is very good! Can get many recks and kill many hands, if you struggle with the hand dmg which you may later on!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Just save Reck till after the phase lands. Remember it isn't all about reck, you're still getting extra Avatars.
    I agree with Apoe to an extent, you wait til he lands you won't get to burn a 3rd reck. My kill time is similar as i run into that issue at 5:10 last week. The question is does the extra avatars equate to more than 5% of my damage? Because thats what siegebreaker was...

Socrethar first week, went Ravager for Fury due to them using BL at 6mins into the fight to line up with peoples 3min cooldowns, which also lined up perfectly with Execute phase (the boss hit 20% at around the 6min mark), not to mention being somewhat handy for the adds. With AM the boss would have died just as the 4th reck came up at around 7mins ish, and on top of that I would not have had Recklessness during Bloodlust if I had used it on cooldown so would have needed to delay the 3rd use, so no benefit from AM for Recklessness.

I'd have been able to gain another Avatar with AM though but the timing might have been off with the 3rd Recklessness/Bloodlust. It's a pretty close scenario
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-07-07 at 02:35 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    and here I thought archi was designed for arms...
    According to Warcraftlogs (/statistics/8/#difficulty=4&boss=1799&sample=7)
    Arms have been outperforming every spec at archi the last week at top 5% of the logs.

So it seems that what you though was correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    @FalkenRaiding - Why exactly do you consider Arms better on Socrethar? Just because of the MS Resets you get while Socrethar is Immune and you still have Rend up on him? Otherwise this fight is pretty much only singletarget?
    Because of shadowcallers, most of the fight, especially if you're doing the 1-phase strat, you have 1-2 shadowcallers near the boss = 2-3 rends + constant MS + execute from shadowcallers TO boss = win.

Quote Originally Posted by FalkenRaiding View Post
    Because of shadowcallers, most of the fight, especially if you're doing the 1-phase strat, you have 1-2 shadowcallers near the boss = 2-3 rends + constant MS + execute from shadowcallers TO boss = win.
    Those just melt on Heroic, totally makes sense for Mythic.. but when I get 4pc i'm trying it.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-07-08 at 12:40 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Assault fury, Reaver fury, Kormrok fury, Council arms, Kilrogg either depending on when you go in or how fast you guys are, Gorefiend either depending on your role, Iskar either is fine, although arms bladestorm is garbage, Socrethar I had most success as fury, Zakuun fury, Xhul'Horac arms, Velhari I would say arms right now but either should be fine, Mannoroth fury and Archimonde fury, arms is fine but harder to pull of successfully.

I'm basically fury on every fight until 4piece. Then ill go arms on Soc/Council, havent reached manno or arch yet to know.

It'll depend a lot on if you have 4 set and which trinkets you have. Personally I'm convinced arms is the better choice for all the encounters except 2-4 bosses. If you're interested I wrote what is the strongest setup for all the bosses(from a t18 4p perspective) here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-by-Boss-Guide
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream
    Warrior DPS Hellfire Citadel Guide (Spreadsheet and Videos)
    BattleTag: fuguki#2456

[IMG][/IMG]