Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blair's Ultra Death has established itself as a bit of a legend within the hot sauce world.
    If there's one thing that creator Blair Lazar does well it's retaining the flavour in his super-hot sauces. They'll melt your face off for sure, but despite the extract they still taste damned fine.

Just to emphasise the seriousness of the heat we're dealing with here, all Blair's super-hot sauces in the Death range now come in a nifty coffin box with his trademark skull keyring attached to the bottle

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS THE HOTTEST KNOWN INGREDIENTS ON THE PLANET EARTH. PLEASE USE WITH EXTREME CAUTION.

Be warned: this sauce contains ingredients 900 times hotter than a jalapeno chile.

Use sparingly. Ultra Death should not be consumed without dilution.

i dont like feeling it come out the other end...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie71 View Post
    Blair's Ultra Death has established itself as a bit of a legend within the hot sauce world.
    If there's one thing that creator Blair Lazar does well it's retaining the flavour in his super-hot sauces. They'll melt your face off for sure, but despite the extract they still taste damned fine.

Just to emphasise the seriousness of the heat we're dealing with here, all Blair's super-hot sauces in the Death range now come in a nifty coffin box with his trademark skull keyring attached to the bottle

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS THE HOTTEST KNOWN INGREDIENTS ON THE PLANET EARTH. PLEASE USE WITH EXTREME CAUTION.

Be warned: this sauce contains ingredients 900 times hotter than a jalapeno chile.

Use sparingly. Ultra Death should not be consumed without dilution.
    i think i shall be the judge of that. challenge accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i dont like feeling it come out the other end...
    than you have not truly lived.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i think i shall be the judge of that. challenge accepted.

- - - Updated - - -
    than you have not truly lived.
    I have sensitive taste buds, i eat only mild & undercooked food!

Deleted
    Blair's, and other extracts kind of defeat the purpose of being a sauce, when you have to water them down (figure of speech) plenty anyway. I personally like a sauce that you can just put on your food, or cook with, either way. I mean, if you're making huge kettlefuls of food, then an extract is fine I suppose, but extracts are somewhat expensive and more often than not need to be ordered. I'll stick with my savunaga (smoke-flavored naga jolokia sauce) that I can just buy off the shelf at the local supermarket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    I have sensitive taste buds, i eat only mild & undercooked food!
    i am sorry then for you cannot truly enjoy life.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Chilli sauce makes many boring things delicious.

Is hot sauce the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Chilli sauce makes many boring things delicious.

Is hot sauce the same?
    depends on how hot it is. there are literally thousands of different ones. the really spicy ones can easily burn you if you mishandle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    srirarcha is for kids in comparision to what im using, blairs death sauces or fresh habaneros are curently spicing up my life.
    It's not about what's hotter Sriracha tastes good. I don't want something so hot it's not edible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    srirarcha is for kids in comparision to what im using, blairs death sauces or fresh habaneros are curently spicing up my life.
    ghost pepper or go home imo. habanero's is for amateurs.

Deleted
    ghost pepper
    Also known as Naga Jolokia. That's what I have a bottle of.

If it's spicy enough you can't tell it tastes like shit. I'd starve if it wasn't for hot sauce.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Was making a gigantic bowl of green beans, corn, and rice for supper and realized that I was out of anything good to put in it.

I tried hot sauce...and this is amazing.

I can't be the only one that thinks hot sauce is the answer to everything. Do you guys do anything with hot sauce on certain foods that would make them scratch their heads.
    Green beans, corn, and rice. Simple. Lightly oil a frying pan. Toss them all in there. Add some spices of your choice, some soy sauce. Bam, fried rice.

I like sriracha sauce more though in dishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot sauce on pizza is pretty fucking amazing my friends got me to try it back in high school and I've loved it ever since

Made by dubbelbasse

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    Hot sauce on pizza is pretty fucking amazing my friends got me to try it back in high school and I've loved it ever since
    Thats pretty good.

I sometimes put hot sauce on my eggs.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    ghost pepper or go home imo. habanero's is for amateurs.
    thats the goal, gotta build up tolerance first tho ;]

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's not about what's hotter Sriracha tastes good. I don't want something so hot it's not edible.
    i used to think dishes with tabasco are so hot its inedible, baby steps and once you build up tolerance you just crank it up a notch. its amazing what kind of flavours different hot peppers have once you're accomodated to the heat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    This stuff is wonderful.

I put that in ramen noodles.
    You're a towel.

I used to buy pure capsaicin in a bottle that came with an eye dropper. Had to sign a release form to purchase.

If you can get some, get some. It's pure heat, no flavor. Can go in anything.

Now? Anything with vinegar in it. Yar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I used to buy pure capsaicin in a bottle that came with an eye dropper. Had to sign a release form to purchase.

a local store sells capsaicin extract's that goes up to 5,000,000 scoville. costs $50.00 a bottle and have to sign a release for and present i.d. to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

Yikes. Great for making chilli ice cream I guess? I prefer the taste of chilli to just extreme heat personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.