Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    When you have a group where a player will take a 1% upgrade rather than pass it to someone for whom it's a 10% upgrade, that's when personal loot is better.
    We agree. However, I was commenting on someone who said "the wrong gear" dropped, in a run where they had specifically set Personal Loot. In that case you cannot be guaranteed an upgrade. You can do that with Master Loot and make an item land in the bags of someone who needs it, which is as it should be. But just because it isn't an upgrade for the person getting whichever item with Personal Loot, doesn't make it "the wrong gear". And that person has yet to convince me otherwise.

One problem is that people who have already looted that boss this week may effect the drop rate.

If the entire boss drops go the wrong people it's the wrong loot. It's on the same level as ML on a farm boss that nobody needs.

We've heard all the great things about personal loot, tried it and thought it was absolute pants. Now you're carrying on that my opinion of the system is wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    If the entire boss drops go the wrong people it's the wrong loot. It's on the same level as ML on a farm boss that nobody needs.

We've heard all the great things about personal loot, tried it and thought it was absolute pants. Now you're carrying on that my opinion of the system is wrong.
    No, I'm saying you have misunderstood the system. It is not meant to give you an upgrade every time the system decides you get loot. It is meant to get you SOMETHING every time the system decides you get loot. Tough luck that your buddy can't use the item, but that is how the system works and should work. If you want to distribute items to people that need them, don't use loot-mode where that is impossible.

Deleted
    Hey eveyrone,

I did the first 6 bosses in HM in Master Loot. I was surprised by the very low number of loots dropping.
    Pretty much something like 4 items + 1 token, compared to BRF that s ridiculous.

still i think personnal loot is not an option.

12 players - Kilrog - Normal - 3 loot
    12 players - Gorefeind - Normal - 2 + 1 tier
    12 players - Iskarr- Normal - 3 + 1 pet
    Master 12 players - Socrethar - Normal - 2 + 2 tier
    Master 13 players - Tyrant - Normal - 3 loot
    Master 13 players - Xhul'horac - Normal - 2 peice + 1 tier
    Master 12 players - Fel Lorde - Normal - 3 peice
    Master 13 players - Maneroth - Normal - 1 + 1 tier
    Last edited by Slakos; 2015-07-02 at 03:08 AM.