Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mass Mill... wtf?

So from what people have said in the game, and I cannot find anything to contradict, the mass mill patterns are on the Herb Trader for 20 pigments per?

it is, yes

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    it is, yes
    Yep, I'm fed up with this stupid shit.

You can officially sign me up to the "Fuck Garrisons" crowd.

So what's bad about this?

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    So what's bad about this?
    you mean other than the fact that people have been clamoring for this QoL for YEARS now and the way they finally address it is to at a minimum put it behind a 5k fee?

How does this put it behind a $5k fee?

Go to a friends garrison, or use the pre made finder. View leader's garrison. Buy blueprint. Yay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    you mean other than the fact that people have been clamoring for this QoL for YEARS now and the way they finally address it is to at a minimum put it behind a 5k fee?
    20 pigments are 5k?

Do pigments really cost THAT much?

How does this put it behind a $5k fee?

Go to a friends garrison, or use the pre made finder. View leader's garrison. Buy blueprint. Yay!
    I play wow because I don't have friends.

Secondly, it is still behind the fee which is stupid. Additionally, what was the reasoning behind this vs just putting it in the fucking profession building to begin with? Additionally, why the herb trader?? Why does the herb trader what my milled pigments?

Also, it's 20 pigments for each (I assume, again so little fucking information out there.) 2x pigments per 5 herbs (rarely 3x pigments) so 300 or so herbs to get milling patterns? Really?

20 pigments - 5k? LOL

What are you on about. 20 pigments are nothing, and i'm happy for the QoL.

Don't be a jerk. Pigments are dirt cheap and easy to get, where you got the 5k from is an absolute mystery.

Deleted
    putting a price on it is kinda funny cause it means using an autoclicker is still better so the honest players are still getting the short stick.

You can officially sign me up to the "Fuck Garrisons" crowd.
    Little late to the party, but better that than never! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    20 pigments - 5k? LOL

What are you on about. 20 pigments are nothing, and i'm happy for the QoL.

Don't be a jerk. Pigments are dirt cheap and easy to get, where you got the 5k from is an absolute mystery.
    Apparently, it wasn't clear, and that was my fault. The vendor only shows up in a level 3 garrison. A level 3 garrison costs 5k.

yes someone was correct by the idea that I, we, whatever could spam trade trying to find someone with the vendor but that's not exactly a "whoo" supporting design.

I play wow because I don't have friends.

Secondly, it is still behind the fee which is stupid. Additionally, what was the reasoning behind this vs just putting it in the fucking profession building to begin with? Additionally, why the herb trader?? Why does the herb trader what my milled pigments?

Also, it's 20 pigments for each (I assume, again so little fucking information out there.) 2x pigments per 5 herbs (rarely 3x pigments) so 300 or so herbs to get milling patterns? Really?
    If you don't like the cost, don't do it.

I'll have it on all my scribes.

20 pigments is cheap, pre made finder makes finding a garrison with the trader up a snap.... And you'll need to get the new upgrade recipes there anyway.

If you don't like the MMO part of this game, then go play a solo RPG and stop bitching.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he refers to Traders only showing up in lv 3 garrisons...

If you don't like the cost, don't do it.

I'll have it on all my scribes.

20 pigments is cheap, pre made finder makes finding a garrison with the trader up a snap.... And you'll need to get the new upgrade recipes there anyway.

If you don't like the MMO part of this game, then go play a solo RPG and stop bitching.
    OH holy fuck man you're completely right. I've been so short sighted on how posting in pre made looking for an npc vendor in a small bullshit npc ville of another player is the hallmark of the MMO.

God dammit thank you so much for clearing my mind on this one.

Deleted
    What a big fucking deal made out of absolutely nothing.

Here is how you solve your problem: On the day the Herb Trader is up, you click the Group Finder Button, you go to Custom Groups, and you find one of the inevitable groups created by people letting others into their garrisons WHICH ARE UP EVERY DAY. You then get auto invited to that group, you go buy your pattern for 20 pigments, and you're done.

Find something -real- to complain about, there are other things you can legitimately question, this, on the other hand, is pure bullshit.

OH holy fuck man you're completely right. I've been so short sighted on how posting in pre made looking for an npc vendor in a small bullshit npc ville of another player is the hallmark of the MMO.

God dammit thank you so much for clearing my mind on this one.
    Technically, having friends and/or a community that you work with is the hallmark of an MMO. But since you've failed that part, you can fall back on the anti-social approach to an MMO: the pre made finder.

But apparently, even that isn't good enough for you.

You don't want to pay the gating fee, you don't have friends that have paid the gating fee, and you don't want to use the easily available, antisocial menu that provides access to people who haven't paid the gating fee.

Should we also just auto-mail you herbs every week, so you don't have to put in time, effort or money to obtain them?

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    What a big fucking deal made out of absolutely nothing.

Here is how you solve your problem: On the day the Herb Trader is up, you click the Group Finder Button, you go to Custom Groups, and you find one of the inevitable groups created by people letting others into their garrisons WHICH ARE UP EVERY DAY. You then get auto invited to that group, you go buy your pattern for 20 pigments, and you're done.

Find something -real- to complain about, there are other things you can legitimately question, this, on the other hand, is pure bullshit.
    Question, what trader is up today?

- - - Updated - - -

Technically, having friends and/or a community that you work with is the hallmark of an MMO. But since you've failed that part, you can fall back on the anti-social approach to an MMO: the pre made finder.

But apparently, even that isn't good enough for you.

You don't want to pay the gating fee, you don't have friends that have paid the gating fee, and you don't want to use the easily available, antisocial menu that provides access to people who haven't paid the gating fee.

Should we also just auto-mail you herbs every week, so you don't have to put in time, effort or money to obtain them?
    Hey, top hat guy/girl/squid monster who auto presumes shit based on a snarky response to a trite response.

1. I have 11 100s
    2. I have 11 level 3 garrisons
    3. Most of my "friends" and friends quit wow because... uh.... yeah the game objectively sucks compared to the rest of the gaming world.
    4. You DON'T have to pay the gating fee. Welcome to something I already agreed to 78 posts ago.
    5. Stating that the feature is "antisocial" while also attacking me isn't a great logic consistency.
    6. None of what you, or really anyone else has said on the subject, has even remotely began to promote why it was a "good idea" by blizzard to do it in the first place which was my annoyance, as there doesn't seem to be one.

So remember, kittens are delicious.

So basically, you're frustrated that you have to put in a modicum of effort for something that you wanted to get for free.