Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    complaining about something gated behind a level 3 garrison is like complaining that a level 1 can't learn level 100 recipes or that a someone with a level 200 skill in a profession can't learn an level 300 skill recipe most of the stuff in the game is gated behind something one way or another.

Deleted
    What the hell has going on here???
    I do not understand anything what is that 5k for what purpose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    No, good day to you person who doesn't know what being told "your wrong" both is and implies.
    Are you trying to say that telling someone he's wrong is disrespectful ? Depends on the culture I suppose, but in Western culture, well adjusted people should be able to handle being told they're wrong - after all, one can't always be right.

Unfortunately, a lot of people today are brought up without any criticism or opposition to their ideas at all, so by the time they're adults, they'd rather argue "to the death" than ever admit even the slightest fault.

I've always been of the opinion that they should have mandatory debate classes in every school, where they'd pick a subject and be forced to argue for both sides of it - it would build an important life skill, but alas.

And yeah, this is way offtopic, but the topic was BS to start with.

Apparently, it wasn't clear, and that was my fault. The vendor only shows up in a level 3 garrison. A level 3 garrison costs 5k.

yes someone was correct by the idea that I, we, whatever could spam trade trying to find someone with the vendor but that's not exactly a "whoo" supporting design.
    I'm not the first to say it (seeing as someone said it before you said you'd have to spam trade), and I'm probably not the last.

LFG -> custom -> search: "trader" or "herb"

Stop throwing a fit. Say thanks to your host.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    What the hell has going on here???
    I do not understand anything what is that 5k for what purpose
    So I made the mistake of not fully clarifying initially, which seemingly hasn't mattered anyway. I was merely getting to the point that I felt it was dumb that the QoL of milling was behind a level 3 garrison gate, considering it was asked for in Wrath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    Are you trying to say that telling someone he's wrong is disrespectful ? Depends on the culture I suppose, but in Western culture, well adjusted people should be able to handle being told they're wrong - after all, one can't always be right.

Unfortunately, a lot of people today are brought up without any criticism or opposition to their ideas at all, so by the time they're adults, they'd rather argue "to the death" than ever admit even the slightest fault.

I've always been of the opinion that they should have mandatory debate classes in every school, where they'd pick a subject and be forced to argue for both sides of it - it would build an important life skill, but alas.

And yeah, this is way offtopic, but the topic was BS to start with.
    1. No, I wasn't saying that.

2. I believe it took until page 3 for anyone to address anything resembling my first page comment of "why weren't they at the inscription trainer." Which some how equaled "Omfg you just want them mailed to you too."

3. The topic wasnt BS, no one in game on Trade was sure when I asked. I asked a question. Got an answer. If you think that's BS you've got more problems than I do.

Deleted
    So I made the mistake of not fully clarifying initially, which seemingly hasn't mattered anyway. I was merely getting to the point that I felt it was dumb that the QoL of milling was behind a level 3 garrison gate, considering it was asked for in Wrath.
    Well i do not see any problem with Garrison lv 3 atm every one have garrison lv3 and return these 5k spended several times
    Beside that all other recipes are behind same gate...should we all go to cry?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well i do not see any problem with Garrison lv 3 atm every one have garrison lv3 and return these 5k spended several times
    Beside that all other recipes are behind same gate...should we all go to cry?
    Yes, but first everyone should /wrists

You mean as much as the people who go out of their way to attack someone for no reason?
    People behaving like idiots are not ridiculed for no apparent reason.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    People behaving like idiots are not ridiculed for no apparent reason.
    verb (used without object), behaved, behaving.
    to act in a particular way; conduct or comport oneself or itself:

noun
    Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person

A web forum by nature is informal and having any discussion on it could be considered exactly that, idiotic.

noun

A web forum by nature is informal and having any discussion on it could be considered exactly that, idiotic.
    Could be considered that, indeed. Which apparently never stops anyone doing something.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Could be considered that, indeed. Which apparently never stops anyone doing something.
    Hold on, I've got a mirror somewhere for you. Don't worry, it's free.

Don't tell me, it's unused?
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, it wasn't clear, and that was my fault. The vendor only shows up in a level 3 garrison. A level 3 garrison costs 5k.

yes someone was correct by the idea that I, we, whatever could spam trade trying to find someone with the vendor but that's not exactly a "whoo" supporting design.
    There's like this entire crowd in WoW that has no idea Group Finder exists.

You can get to the daily Trader in about 30 seconds. Open Group Finder, pick "Custom", enter "trader" in the search box, and sign up for one of any number of groups run by nice people who will let you visit their garrison to chat with said trader. They will autoinvite you. Once you're in the group, click your Portrait and choose "View Leader's Garrison".

And no, you do not need a level 3 garrison yourself to visit someone else's level 3 garrison. You don't even have to be level 100. I have purchased and learned all the Trader patterns on sub level 100 alts. (Save the ones that haven't popped this week yet, of course.)

Deleted
    Got like 40K herbs sitting in all my toons inventories. Defo happy about this.

Why this didn't came earlier. I prospected nearly 1.000.000 ghost iron ore throughout MOP. This was soul rending experience, especially when the damn shit only stacked up to 20 pieces.

So yeh, nothing to complain about. Hopefully they go through this further in next expacs and never bring back regular prospecting and milling again.

Don't tell me, it's unused?
    Well, obviously. Only people capable of self reflection have any use for something like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of this bickering really changes the fact that this is a QOL change that should be part of the default UI-- not on a vendor. Imagine if Blizzard implemented MasterPlan into the default UI, but they put it behind a rep on a rep vendor. How would that feel? Not very good.

This ought to just be part of the default UI, not something you have to buy. Just like with work orders, you ought to just be able to choose between "mill one" or "mill all". No reason not to let it be so.

Sig by Isilrien

noun

Lol. The part that says informal is italicized for a reason. It's saying that the definition given is considered an informal definition. Informal is not actually PART of the definition...

Taken from your source:

noun
    Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person:
    If you think you can wear that outfit to a job interview and get hired, you're an idiot!
    Psychology. (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

The first definition is the informal definition, the second is considered the definition when used in Psychology terminology.

Nice try though, trying to come across as all smart and stuff.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.