Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MasterPlan not working

It is also not working for everyone? Damn, it reminded me how shit the standard garrison interface is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    It is also not working for everyone? Damn, it reminded me how shit the standard garrison interface is.
    God awful was the phrase you were looking for

Or, you could say that the base ui for garrison mission is the ... Bud Light Lime of interfaces

10+ Year Old Account
    Not working for me, either. Not too happy about it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    God awful was the phrase you were looking for

Or, you could say that the base ui for garrison mission is the ... Bud Light Lime of interfaces
    It's a decent UI in terms of functionality, but in terms of presentation it's a hot mess.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

.... yah, i dont even want to start trying garrison stuff without Master Plan. Its awful.

RIP MasterPlan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure the author isn't European and just hasn't pushed the 6.2 update yet because it doesn't hit our servers until tomorrow.

I forgot I had Garrison Mission Manager installed but it seems to work, for now.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I've never used it before but installed it and it seems to be working for me, for now..
    What exactly is broke about it? Does it just show a Lua error or not load?

Quote Originally Posted by MayronEU View Post
    I've never used it before but installed it and it seems to be working for me, for now..
    I'd be shocked if it's actually working for you. When you go to the mission table, you see a chat message saying it's incompatible, and you don't get any of the features the addon offers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MayronEU View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    I'd be shocked if it's actually working for you. When you go to the mission table, you see a chat message saying it's incompatible, and you don't get any of the features the addon offers.
    Like I said, EU patches differently.

The signature and name of Mayron indicate he's still on patch 6.1 (being in the eu).

Master Plan may break for us tomorrow, or the author may be a little slow pushing an update, or he may be European and push the update tonight.

As is, it's working fine for us as we're still on patch 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Like I said, EU patches differently.

The signature and name of Mayron indicate he's still on patch 6.1 (being in the eu).

Master Plan may break for us tomorrow, or the author may be a little slow pushing an update, or he may be European and push the update tonight.

As is, it's working fine for us as we're still on patch 6.1
    Gotcha, missed that particular bit. Lets hope we get an update in the near future.

It always takes a few days for them to update the addons ^^

I forgot how terrible the default table ui is. Both in efficiency and aesthetics.
    Mission master is broken as well, had to reload a bunch to get all the missions out.
    I dont get why they don't make it like master plan default, or how people could use the base ui on a daily basis for that. I think it was so bad I blocked it out since launch.

garrisoncommander is far from terribad, it works like masterplan before they added right click and send all

Quote Originally Posted by Birdtaco View Post
    garrisoncommander is far from terribad, it works like masterplan before they added right click and send all
    It has a god awful UI, though...

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I forgot I had Garrison Mission Manager installed but it seems to work, for now.
    Why "for now", do you expect it to magically break somehow later? It has complete support for new API in 6.2 and Ship missions will be added a bit later too.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Yeah, too bad MP isn't working
    It's a nightmare without it. I've been using it since version 1...

I'm gonna try Garrison Commander as suggested on MMO-C front page.

I can't believe how lost I am without Master Plan, I could fly through missions on my alts, now it takes forever, going to try Garrison Commander out too.

Author of MasterPlan has acknowledged the issues and said they'll release a new version. Just hold in there people!