Honor Gear in 6.2

I'm just curious what is available, if anyone has been to the PVP vendors. Did they move the iLvl 660 Conquest gear down to the honor vendor? I remember they said something to the effect of anything that had a conquest points reached unlock would become unavailable in 6.2. What ended up becoming the honor weapons on the honor vendor; something brand new? I know the old honor gear is now scaling up to iLvl 690, along with everything else, but what is the base and PVP iLvl of the brand new honor gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I'm just curious what is available, if anyone has been to the PVP vendors. Did they move the iLvl 660 Conquest gear down to the honor vendor? I remember they said something to the effect of anything that had a conquest points reached unlock would become unavailable in 6.2. What ended up becoming the honor weapons on the honor vendor; something brand new? I know the old honor gear is now scaling up to iLvl 690, along with everything else, but what is the base and PVP iLvl of the brand new honor gear?
    Not sure how this info isnt out there since it has been on the PTR for literally months.

There is a legacy Conquest vendor that sells the Primal Gladiator's stuff for H onor, if you want it for Xmog. (Who would?)

The new Honor Vendor is clearly labeled "Wild Honor" or somesuch, and sells the Wild Combatants pieces - iLevel 670/710.
    the new Conquest Vendor is also clearly labeled, and sells the Wild Gladiator's pieces (700/730) which you cant buy yet because you cant yet earn Conquest.

You can get the Wild Aspirants pieces (625/700) from Glad Sanctum work orders. Im not sure about the lockboxes in Ashran, as the two i opened gave me PRIMAL gear, which is ... just goddamn awful.

I haven't done any random BGs yet to see if those lockboxes were updated to the new gear, but if they are, they will drop Wild Aspirants and Wild Combatants gear.

Edit:

Now, the really shitty thing is that they disabled the old sets. The old Honor/Conquest pieces dont count towards PvP sets anymore.

Deleted
    The lockboxes are being hotfixed I believe and so are the PvP sets, that was a Horde-only bug.

But yes, there's new vendors that sell 670 blues for honor that scale up to 710 in PvP (20 higher than s16 conquest)

The new conquest gear which isn't obtainable yet is 700 and scales up to 730 in PvP. PvE gear above or at 715 ilvl will be scaled down to 715.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    The lockboxes are being hotfixed I believe and so are the PvP sets, that was a Horde-only bug.

But yes, there's new vendors that sell 670 blues for honor that scale up to 710 in PvP (20 higher than s16 conquest)

The new conquest gear which isn't obtainable yet is 700 and scales up to 730 in PvP. PvE gear above or at 715 ilvl will be scaled down to 715.
    I thought PvE gear was scaling down below 715 to like 690 or 700? Must check patch notes again... 'cause if its 715 or above goes downt o 715, its still worth using my legendary ring instead of a second Honor ring...

edit: never mind, found it on the front page. That's actually sorta n ice, being able to use the legendary instead of a second Honor ring for my rDruid - the second spirit ring is garbage.

Deleted
    Yeah I've been seeing a lot of people on US using their legendary ring on armory, I assume it's staying 715 now. I can't check since I'm on EU.

From the notes

Non-PvP gear above item level 715 will scale down to 715 in PvP combat.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/198...-6-22-2015#pvp

Thanks for the answers guys. I was just curious because I wasn't able to get on until late last night, and I was sitting on 4k honor from before the patch. I couldn't find any updates anywhere else. I actually vendored/void storaged my PVP set pieces last night because of the bonus being gone, but now I see it's fixed or being fixed. No biggie though. I kept my trinkets, so I still have the 15% damage resistance.