Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Note: I haven't tried one of these, and the way people talk is scaring me off of it.
    Frig what other people say; try it for yourself.
    I did one run and I was the only person who outgeared it the rest were the expected people running Mythic for upgrades.
    As long as you don't stand in the bad and focus targets it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    because without the nerfs mythic dungeons will be ignored content just like chalenge modes.
    I don't get this at all. Dungeons have been nerfed severely already. We have to do mythics just to get the challenge that we used to get from heroics. Heroics are face-roll easy and you don't even need to learn the fights - just spam your favorite keys and collect your loot. Mythic dungeons are one of the few places left in WoW that actually require some skill and teamwork. Coordination and execution. Without challenge, where's the sense of accomplishment?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Hyve;34605744]Mythic Dungeons feel perfectly placed in terms of their difficulty to me. They're not totally different so it feels like you're going into a Challenge Mode, but they're different enough so you won't be pulling entire rooms with 4 DPS & 1 Tank like you normally do.

Mythic Dungeons though I feel, are exactly where Heroic Dungeons should be.

I know, right? Mythic Dungeons are how I remember heroics being in past expansions. Whether it was the ICC trilogy or the Zuls, you actually had to learn the fights and work as a team to succeed. I felt pressure (in a good way) to do my tanking job well because the party was counting on me. Nowadays, in heroics, the only pressure I feel is to pull faster; otherwise the DPS will get bored and pull themselves and that's ok because they can probably solo it without me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krihan View Post
    i did a few mythic dungeons a couple of days back, and it caught me with my pants down how hard they actually is . i tried with my undergeared rouge alt, and it didnt go that well. its supposed to be harder than heroic dungeons, so to be fair its dosent really make sense to complain about mythic dungeons being to hard, as they are supposed to be much harder. its pretty rough, but i feel like it makes it more interesting to run them because they are not a faceroll fest compared to normal/heroic, and feels rewarding to complete.
    Exactly. I just started playing again (I was a raid tank for Lich King and Cataclysm), and mythic dungeons are the first thing I've done that felt remotely challenging.

- - - Updated - - -

They challenge us to learn the fights, use teamwork, and execute some of our special abilities instead of just spamming our favorite keys and racing to see how fast we can zerg everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by racsow View Post
    havent got any luck so far, joined 2, wipe at trash wipe at boss, disbanded. Not sure what the idea behind the mythic dungeon is..
    They challenge us to learn the fights, use teamwork, and execute some of our special abilities instead of just spamming our favorite keys and racing to see how fast we can zerg everything.

Deleted
    They're pretty bloody easy actually.

But smh people still need to feel special by asking 720+ raiders only in their group.

Deleted
    LOL nice necro a 7 month thread.

Altho a funny read. Ppl doing them at 660-670 and completing them succesfully. 685 = faceroll.

The moment that fucking 6.2.3 patch released, tadaaaaaam, you CANNOT get into any groups with less than 700. On melee less than 710. Preferred 730. Why? Because they're raiders that just farm valor. They hate the thought of any sort of challenge possibility. They want to faceroll them like heroic scenarios in MOP for valor. I remember spamming them with fully HC SOO geared people. It took like 4 minutes per scenario to clear it.

This is what Valor is. A magical mystical currency that's giving you power. It's a grind. Players like to reduce the grind time. Without that currency, 720+ ilvl player has an extraordinalily small chance of actually getting something useful. 720 & 725 drops and their socketed counterparts are rarer than Invincible mount off Arthas. So this leaves just valor.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2016-01-17 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    LOL nice necro a 7 month thread.

Altho a funny read. Ppl doing them at 660-670 and completing them succesfully. 685 = faceroll.

The moment that fucking 6.2.3 patch released, tadaaaaaam, you CANNOT get into any groups with less than 700. On melee less than 710. Preferred 730. Why? Because they're raiders that just farm valor. They hate the thought of any sort of challenge possibility. They want to faceroll them like heroic scenarios in MOP for valor. I remember spamming them with fully HC SOO geared people. It took like 4 minutes per scenario to clear it.

This is what Valor is. A magical mystical currency that's giving you power. It's a grind. Players like to reduce the grind time. Without that currency, 720+ ilvl player has an extraordinalily small chance of actually getting something useful. 720 & 725 drops and their socketed counterparts are rarer than Invincible mount off Arthas. So this leaves just valor.
    Because there was no upgrades for people at +700 so no one bothered with them, but there's upgrades all the way up to 725 now, so why wouldnt people want faster clears to get upgrades which might be better than most heroic pieces they have? + There's a trinket, so people want to farm quickly

7+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of mythic dungeons and everything else I'm happy with everything right up to Wrath.

I just started playing again after a 3-year break. My old raiding guild has shrunk and only a handful of the old team was still around. These mythic dungeons have been great for us as a way of "getting the band back together" - we don't have enough members to raid anymore, but we can still do group content with people we know and like. We cleared Auchindoun without too much difficulty, but had several wipes in Bloodmaul Slag Mines. That was ok; it was fun to struggle a bit, learn from mistakes, then go back and finally win. Felt like the old days in ICC. We plan to make this a weekly event.

Nice necro there.
    5 man mythics with a ilvl 720+ grp are very easy and quick.
    Even if you don't outgear them, if you use CC constantly and take your time group for group it's just as easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "difficulty" of mythic dungeons has changed quite a lot after people getting better gear, so if you wish to discuss how the new ones are like, please start a new and "fresh" thread.