delete pls

nvrm resolved
    Last edited by Ivytea; 2015-06-24 at 04:38 AM.

You know... Sharing your experience with others, is what makes a community strong!

There might be someone (next week, in 2 weeks) with the same problem as you.. And instead of making a new thread, can just look at yours!

So please - Do share your problem and solution with the rest of us.

Here's how you deal with 2 on use trinkets:

You don't get 2 on use trinkets.

Simple ;D

Oh I just found out I was being dumb with the way my macro was interacting with the 2 trinkets + rapid fire, which made it usually pop 1 but not the other - originally I was skeptical having to keep track of 2 on use - (mirror of blademaster and beating heart) but it works out in such a way that I can have clones up between rapid fires if I want to..

I do feel like it's a bit annoying to time depending on the encounter though- as you sometimes miss out on some if not all damage from the spinny felblade storm if you time it incorrectly lol

Deleted
    On the PTR at least, Mirror of the Blademaster did not have a shared cooldown with other on-use trinkets, so you could pop say, BHotM and Mirror both on the pull.

Could be different on live though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    On the PTR at least, Mirror of the Blademaster did not have a shared cooldown with other on-use trinkets, so you could pop say, BHotM and Mirror both on the pull.

Could be different on live though.
    Still worked for me on live servers today.
    I wouldn't macro them together though because there's often different timings for when they're most useful. Using both directly on pull via macro may also be bad if the boss is just being positioned and therefore immediately running away from the blademasters. Though I'm pretty sure that you were just referring to using Mirror as soon as possible on pull while BHotM is still up, not having to wait for its buff to expire.
    I just bound the Mirror to my old Fox hotkey and used it manually as a separate CD, I think I like it that way.