Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Name a movie you loved everybody else hated, and name a movie everybody loves but you

Yeah, I actually wanted to see them build on the series from here but ah well.

As for a movie I didn't like and think is overrated.

Forrest Gump would be a close second, for a movie everybody loved but I hated.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Sucker Punch and Drive. I really liked Sucker Punch, but I don't know anyone else that liked it. And I thought Drive was absolute shit, yet the... 4 people I know that actually say it, absolutely loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I really dislike pulp fiction.

I enjoyed the first expendables.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Liked the Star Wars prequels. Disliked American Sniper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the Star Wars prequels. I absolutely despise Drive.

I will also say the Star Wars prequels, I watched those before I watched 4-6, so I was shocked when I Anakin turned into Vader. I really hate the Avengers, and all the other marvel/dc superhero movies.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Sucker Punch and Drive. I really liked Sucker Punch, but I don't know anyone else that liked it. And I thought Drive was absolute shit, yet the... 4 people I know that actually say it, absolutely loved it.
    We are on the same page for those movies.

I also liked Lady in the Water, but most people seem to hate it for various reasons.
    I hate the Scary Movie franchise, but they seemed to be rather popular when all I could do was shake my head in disgust.

Deleted
    I disliked frozen. The only good thing about the movie was the song, and they knew it so they blew it up to mask the piece of shit it was.

I liked Transformers for what it was. Special effects and explosions. Everyone I know hated it because it lacked story. People often watch movies for the wrong reasons and get mad when what was delivered dissapointed them even though they knew what they would get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    We are on the same page for those movies.

I also liked Lady in the Water, but most people seem to hate it for various reasons.
    I hate the Scary Movie franchise, but they seemed to be rather popular when all I could do was shake my head in disgust.
    I liked Scary Movie 1-2-3 while growing up, if I would watch them for the first time as an adult I'd probably thing they are shit as well.

I disliked Titanic.

I liked the Star Wars prequels.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    White Chicks.... Loved it funny as hell.. not many of my friends liked it though

Avatar...That James Cameron abomination...

Deleted
    Cameron's Avatar felt way too overrated. I loved Dragonheart, thought it to be one of the best movies of my childhood, and it has a 6 on Rottentomatoes. Does that count?

I didn't like Avatar, which everone else seemed to love.

Can't come up with a movie I loved that others didn't. Only movies I've loved that my friends haven't seen.

Like Ip Man, Spirited Away etc

I loved Star Wars 1-3. Never understood why those movies got so much hate. The only parts I didn't like were when the movies got too excessive on the Anakin x Padme stuff, and those weren't often enough to completely turn me off to the movies.

And I didn't like Kill Bill. Everyone else seemed to love it. Aside from Pulp Fiction, I'm not a huge fan of most Tarantino stuff.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-06-26 at 02:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I didn't know people didn't like Sucker Punch, I loved it too so I guess that one.

Any none popular Super Hero movie tbh, I love Super Hero movies. The only one I've ever not liked was Elektra, that one was too bad for even me. I liked both Hulk movies though and Daredevil and both FFs and Ghost Rider etc.

As for popular movies I didn't like, I don't think there is any just because I don't watch many movies, and the movies I do watch I tend to like unless they're incredibly bad in which case they're generally not popular.

I had to google Drive since I've seen several people mention that one, it seems like a movie I would not like at all and so won't watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Movie i liked that everyone else hated.

Movie that i hated that everyone else liked.

Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    Dragonheart
    Amazing movie, and the effects they used for Draco are still better than most dragons I've seen since.

And I don't like Rudy.

* braces for public shaming

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Movie i liked that everyone else hated.
    <redplanet.jpg>
    ^ I actually liked Red Planet.

Deleted
    Hated the Dark Knight - overblown boring shit.

Loved Drive actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really liked two girls one cup.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I really liked Eragon. But then I never read the book, but dude, the mid-air flying scenes were just awesome, especially the crash landing at the end.

As for movies everybody else loves.... a whole lot of movies I look at and go "meh" over, too many to list. lol.