Any news on Kazzak iLvl loot?

A number of sources says he drop normal, heroic and mythic loot. Does he in fact do that and if so, how does it work?

As far as I can tell he only drops 705 and a crap ton of felblood.

Everyone in my guild was getting 705 ilvl loot.

I didn't see any Warforged, but who knows.

The loot is kinda meh. A lot of the 700 ilvl BRF stuff is higher stat weighted.

He only drops 705 (and felblight). All the other world bosses have heroic and mythic gear in the data files that don't drop, but only Kazzak accidentally shows them in the dungeon journal
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    its on the MMOC main page

Deleted
    So another useless world boss like tarlna drov with only few items, without mount and a tier items like in previous expansions( Celestials,Nalak).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magsan View Post
    So another useless world boss like tarlna drov with only few items, without mount and a tier items like in previous expansions( Celestials,Nalak).
    U do realise ur not forced to do it right...?

Do what everyone else does... just do the content they like. And if theres nothing they like they unsub.

I got a 705 trinket (187 Strength and all three tertiary stats) and 13 felblight off Kazzak when i killed him earlier today, his loot can't be too powerful or LfR-players might get the good stuff :3 (Note: That was sarcasm, i'm a LfR-player myself)

He's got tristat neck cloak and bracers, so that's neat.