Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    22 mythic brf kills, none in hfc. Got heroic cache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    that being said the mythic cache requires 27 mythic kills to unlock it which is stupid because 27 mythic kills probably means you have full mythic gear rofl
    Are you saying that you think its 27 Mythic HFC kills that will unlock the Mythic HFC cache? If so, what are you basing that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Are you saying that you think its 27 Mythic HFC kills that will unlock the Mythic HFC cache? If so, what are you basing that on?
    blizzard said it takes mythic kills to unlock to the mythic cache, and it would make sense to assume it follows the same pattern as previous raids (15 HM kills, 21 BRF kills, 27 HFC kills etc).

But earlier you needed 15/21 kills from the difficulty below. Having the same requirments would make caches not worth my boats.

blizzard said it takes mythic kills to unlock to the mythic cache, and it would make sense to assume it follows the same pattern as previous raids (15 HM kills, 21 BRF kills, 27 HFC kills etc).
    It was 8 Highmaul kills if I remember well to trigger it.

So I'd assume 11 BRF mythic kills for heroic cache, 14 mythic HFC kills to trigger mythic cache.

Total Bosses + 1

Then again, speculation. it was 2 x Total Bosses + 1 to trigger higher cache, but it can't remain the same if it gives you a lower tier of gear I guess.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2015-06-29 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I know that it takes Mythic kills to unlock it, but I highly doubt its going to have the same numerical requirements. Those higher #'s made sense when you were getting gear from the difficulty above what you were killing, but now that you have to kill Mythic to get Mythic I'd be very surprised if it took as many kills for exactly the reason you said - if it does, then the cache will have little to no value at all.

I'm not sure what the # will end up being, but I wouldn't be surprised to have it come in somewhere between 10-13 M HFC kills. Too much less and it will be fairly easy for people to unlock, but too much more and you are looking at a cache which doesn't help. By the time you have 20+ M HFC kills most gear will be wasted.

(I hope this isn't against the rules)

I just got my 2nd Cache mission 8 hours ago, so it would appear that the ICD is still 2 weeks, despite the mission taking 3 weeks to expire.

Only thing we don't know right now is the amount of mythic/heroic/normal kills in HFC that leads to mythic/heroic/normal HFC Cache.

PS: the item I received this time is a 715 cloth legging socketed from Mannoroth.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2015-07-08 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    (I hope this isn't against the rules)

I just got my 2nd Cache mission 8 hours ago, so it would appear that the ICD is still 2 weeks, despite the mission taking 3 weeks to expire.

Only thing we don't know right now is the amount of mythic/heroic/normal kills in HFC that leads to mythic/heroic/normal HFC Cache.

PS: the item I received this time is a 715 cloth legging socketed from Mannoroth.
    So this pretty much confirms that the mission cooldown listed on wowhead is incorrect for cache missions as well.
    Legendary catch-up missions have incorrect cooldowns listed as well.
    Thanks for the info