Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I don't understand..

Relationships have always been like this. Women rarely marry down the ladder. They tend to marry up or near the same social level. Men are more common to marry down.

If you have a real problem with this, blame biology or our programming or something. But this doesn't deserve a 14 page thread. But sure, that woman you mentioned does seem high-maintenance. And woe be to the man who marries her, if she ever does.

side note:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Not all women are like those that the OP experienced. While everyone is entitled to their standards, at least for the most part, what he experienced there is not the norm. Those "women" there acted more like teenage girls or girls in their 20's than any normal adult.

Congrats to the OP though for giving them a piece of his mind and telling them how fucking dumb they are.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Not so much in the US, our class barriers aren't as strong. Lots of doctors, lawyers, etc marry their receptionists for example.

Also, I'm not sure about all rich guys, but captains of industry in the US, people who are CEOs of very large companies, their divorce rate is very low and they rarely cheat on their spouses.
    More of a question about how often it goes public.

Whether or not the events actually occurred, I agree with OP. Yes, that's the nature of women. And the actual farcity of equality.

let's just say the school teacher guy, if it's true, is lucky to not have the bitch in his life. Like the OP, I would call bullshit to that girl too. If women truly want equality, then pick up the damn tab sometimes.

I would never date a woman as superficial as that. And she'd have to beyond super hot to be a fuck buddy because you'd have to do all the work while she just laid there waiting for you to finish.