Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Might I point out that you can trap the last 2 pets? I thought that was kinda weird...
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Deleted
    There needs to come a stop to howlbombing tbh.
    Pandaren Water Spirit, Chrominius kill every legendary, and then I use Emerald Whelpling to heal up to full and with dmg reduction to kill the 2 adds. Same composition that works for every rare is not that nice really.

In the garrison there is a pet that takes max 300 dmg from a single attack, i think that is a much better approach than the dmg reduction imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    Pandaren Water Spirit, Chrominius kill every legendary, and then I use Emerald Whelpling to heal up to full and with dmg reduction to kill the 2 adds. Same composition that works for every rare is not that nice really.

In the garrison there is a pet that takes max 300 dmg from a single attack, i think that is a much better approach than the dmg reduction imho.
    It's a little disappointing that almost every tanaan terror pet can be easily defeated with three pets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    It's a little disappointing that almost every tanaan terror pet can be easily defeated with three pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post

Dont use them? Its like the flight haters all over again.

While pet battle is fun for me, I certainly wont spend more time than needed on a side feature. I'm there to collect more pets and not a clusterfuck of a fight where RNG can horrible fuck you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Might I point out that you can trap the last 2 pets? I thought that was kinda weird...
    I actually caught one of the four new Tanaan wild pets that way, heh.