Thread: so what now

10+ Year Old Account

so what now

i have a problem . i did the first naval mission the second had 89 % success chance with nothing else to make that a better rate , send the ships , mission failed lost my ship this happend 2 times and now i was able to build just 1 ship to complete a mission that needs to ships so im fucked cause i cant make more ships of any type and making a new ( destroyer the only one i can make by cancelling the mission and taking it again ) its not forming part of my fleet and im stuck with only 1 ship and i need 1 more to complete the mission
    any tips or im just fucked ?

sorry for bad english im drunk

Deleted
    The first few battles are all part of a quest chain and heavily scripted. You couldn't win this first battle anyway, the ship always gets destroyed.
    Perhaps if you abandon the quest and reaccept it will fix itself? otherwise have a read through the quest log again, sometimes you just need to do one stupid move to trigger the next step. Got me stumped at some points as well.
    Can you link the quest maybe? Might help in figuring this out

10+ Year Old Account
    its the second scripted naval mission
    the one that needs 2 chips. the quest its called [If At First You Fail, Try Again!]

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/mission=522 its the actual naval mission i cant complete cause its need 2 ships

- - - Updated - - -

i already have one destroyer but cant produce any other type of ship when i click on the destroyer builder it actualy make the ship ( 1 min cd ) but when i click on it it doesnt add it to my fleet ,
    i change the name of the one i have and didnt work

Deleted
    Okay that is weird. Some people suggested a full restart of the game but I guess you already did this. Your problem reads different than theirs anyway.

When I did this mission, I lost the first destroyer and kept my transporter (still have that one). So when I built the next destroyer, i again had 1 transport and 1 destroyer.
    Seems that is what's blocking you currently. Can you destroy your current destroyer? (destroyception! ^^)
    Maybe it will allow you to build a transport + destroyer again.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the transport ship ( first ship is dead ) and i can destroy the destroyer i have cause i dont have a full fleet

Deleted
    Sorry dude if that doesn't help then I don't know what will :/
    Perhaps you should write a ticket and ask. If it's a common problems, the GMs might already have a workaround available to fix this.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah thanks for trying man guess the ticket is the last hope .

Deleted
    Good luck, let me know if they could help out :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    i found a way arround it . got to honored with voljins head hunters and bought the plans to make a battleship so i could have more than 1 ship i was able to complete the intro quests with that and now i can move forward