Thread: Predator title

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    if you are alliance(us) check now in party finder

edit: so glad to be done, I went sooooooo far out of my way to help a random mage to get it too.
    Last edited by Danshot; 2015-07-20 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    you should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    If you didn't get the title the first time, you should be fine. He probably was just still dead when you used the crystal the second time.
    Thanks guys, kept hope and managed to get it today. Defender Illonia taking knockbacks helped a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you use the blue crystal and stand on the platform? I'm exalted and have the purple one too, just wondering.
    And, if i wanna try and scout it via lfr switching realms etc while in a grp... how u do it? I saw plenty of grps trying to do it...

Got him today but it was very close. How i did it was i had two machines both with PGF (Link below). The reason for two machines was because i wanted to do stuff on main account, and if a group came up i could just leave what i was doing on my main account and join.

Anyway a group came up i quickly quit what i was doing on main account and made my way. I then used the blue crystal to reach the boss when i was at his spawn location.

I very nearly missed him.

Here is a video

Happy hunting folks.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/premade-group-finder

7+ Year Old Account
    Just got him too... only my 2nd port to him. Getting the port was the hardest part

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

10+ Year Old Account
    you need a few things done first : exalted with order of the awaken ,have the jungle stalker achievement and get the epic hunters crystal and most important be logged when the NPC is up and it will 100 % take you to the mob so you can see him ( puts a buff that allows you to see him that last 10 mins ) and kill him , watch a video of the actual figth so you can kill him on the first go . if the mob is not killed by somebody else the crystal will take you to him again if hes still arround , he kill me 2 times so i you can fight him as long as he is arround . use the skirmish thing to reset the crystal CD and use it again till you kill him but do it fast cause theres gonna be others doing the same . the more time you take to get all the above steps the harder to get the tittle is gonna be.

check my armory below if need proof

Deleted
    got him today on my 4th or 5th use of the teleportation item (the blue one)

was I extremely lucky or is this title pretty common?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you were lucky. He has a long respawn timer, around 24h, but always spawns at server restarts or after maintenance. I got mine killed on 5.00 am server time (EU) setting the alarm clock to wake me up for it, in order to kill him after server restart. Luckily, he was up BEFORE the restart, so i one shot him (700ilvl warlock with pet and bodyguard) and went back to bed. Before that, i couldnt get to him for weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was lucky enough to find a group on the premade tool that was looking for one more dps and got it easily

Is it absolutely necessary to have Exalted with the Order of the Awakened in order to get a port to Xemirkol? I read conflicting reports everywhere (including this very thread).

I'm revered, have the blue and epic teleporters, and have the Jungle Stalker achieve. Is that enough?

I joined a Xemirkol group, went to his stage, used the blue teleporter, but nothing happened. What gives??

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I joined a Xemirkol group, went to his stage, used the blue teleporter, but nothing happened. What gives??
    Isn't that enough evidence that you need exalted?
    People reported that they got to him with the blue teleporter, so that's not the problem. And when you are in a group with other people that can see him, you should get ported to him 100% if you have all the requirements.

Finally got the title finally this morning after 3 failed attempts (blown away, blown onto an edge, then killed and couldn't get back in time). Since this feat of strength is a celebration of our getting exalted in Tanaan and not just a random occurrence (guaranteed port if he's alive and you meet the reqs), I strongly encourage people to keep using group finder, that way those of us who have earned the chance can all get it. Hoorah and happy hunting!

Third time was the charm for me, finally got this this morning. First time I got killed, second got knocked off but rocket jumped back onto the platform only to have lost the debuff from the knockback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Finally got the title finally this morning after 3 failed attempts (blown away, blown onto an edge, then killed and couldn't get back in time). Since this feat of strength is a celebration of our getting exalted in Tanaan and not just a random occurrence (guaranteed port if he's alive and you meet the reqs), I strongly encourage people to keep using group finder, that way those of us who have earned the chance can all get it. Hoorah and happy hunting!
    which is exactly that of random occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

There are some really cool titles out there that I would like to achieve, but have not achieved yet. My all-time favourite being "the Lazy".

7+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see an avatar title
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    I use the find rare item thingy yesterday and got teleported to him. I was like " wtf is this one of the new ones?". I new about the the predator rare, but havent looked him up or something :P

Took a long time to finally get ported to him, but I did solo him in one go. I'm a hunter though, so it's not that impressive.

Just got it, I died, when I got back somebody was waiting from the opposite faction but I tagged him before he could tag first, and this is a freakin difficult fight. Do not underestimate it. Your going to need your full concentration. I got knocked back but stayed in the phase thankfully.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2015-09-14 at 07:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally after so many pointless try, got title on high pop server on only possible way. 5 min before server restart parking myself on respawn point with defender Ilona, buffing myself with all posibble buffs and waiting for server restart.After 7min server go live, fast relog, press crystal and voila. Also find in same time priest and druid, we grouping all together and bum, after 30 sec we are all predators. So happy that this haunting is finally over, since I was knew I will must sacrifice night without sleep, but hey at the end I was finally got what I was looking so much. So, to all of you gl and happy haunting, but my advice, the best way, esp on high pop realm is just after weekly server restart...