Deleted

Holy Priest STATS 6.2

Hello! My question will be really short, and it is mostly about Multistrike and Mastery.
    For how much Multistrike should we go? Guides, and random forum posts says to go all-in Multistrike, but comparing Paragon and other top guild holy priest stats, you can see that they don't go more than ~15%. On another hand, i'm running with 25% multistrike. Therefore the question remains - How much multistrike should we go for?

Second question is - does mastery>haste still remains for 20+ people groups? 6.2 is new content, new gear and new set bonuses. Things will change a bit, when you will go for T18 items... Maybe you should prioritise more haste over mastery? but on another hand - mastery is really good for bigger groups.

Thanks for advice and your time! Waiting for proper answers with detailed explanation.

Deleted
    I've never heard of people going mastery for big groups, I can't see why it would really make any difference though. Anything over ~10 people will be fairly consistent in stat weights since the only thing changing will be divine hymn. If anything I could see mastery being more valuable for smaller groups since you have less healers and may be required to cast more single target direct heals.

A lot of players will be limited by available gear so I wouldn't judge what's best for the spec based on a couple of priests armories. A few priests may also be wearing disc gear (heavy in mastery).

As holy multistrike is your best stat, get as much as you can. I don't value mastery high at all and consider it by far my worst stat. However for raw meter padding it's not completely awful and probably about equal to versatility as your joint worst stat.

You can use Mylliors spreadsheet to find your own stat weights;

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Spreadsheet

Deleted
    Hey Peins, a lot of the top progression guilds force members into wearing incorrect gear for many reasons (first hand experience here), in addition a lot of people do it on purpose... rankings and so on.
    With the great stats on most of our items, giving us a great pale of Multistrike and Haste on various items, you can stick to these two. In regards of what exactly in % or value you want to go with, well you don't need to worry for that for quite sometime - if you are in progression guild, chances you get all your BiS gear until really late into progression is very little.

Best of luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    I've never heard of people going mastery for big groups, I can't see why it would really make any difference though. Anything over ~10 people will be fairly consistent in stat weights since the only thing changing will be divine hymn. If anything I could see mastery being more valuable for smaller groups since you have less healers and may be required to cast more single target direct heals.

So you suggest to go multistrike+haste as much as you can?

Those "other" people that you're referrencing don't go full multistrike but mastery instead because discipline requires it and it is extremely likely that you will be playing discipline during progression unless you're raid has more than 1 priest. Multistrike does everything that mastery does except better because it is instant instant of a hot plus it scales with your filler spell (renew) while mastery doesn't.